Sign in to follow this  
gameshowfan91

Dak Prescott or Kirk Cousins?

Dak Prescott or Kirk Cousins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have?

I don't need to choose we have Wentz also who cares Kirk Cousins isn't even in our division anymore. 

Doesn't say who would we choose for our own team though. Who is better? Between the two if we had to choose who would we?

We have Wentz so goes without saying that we wouldn't actually want either. 

Dak. More clutch, better teammate.

He's proven he can be dangerous with weapons, whereas Cousins flashes and then fades.

Both have decent arms but Dak can scramble better maybe?

12 hours ago, madriver said:

Dak. More clutch, better teammate.

He's proven he can be dangerous with weapons, whereas Cousins flashes and then fades.

I'd definitely trust Dak over Coupons in the big moments!

I'd take Cousins.  Mostly because he's not Dak.  I'd rather lose games than be stuck with that dbag.

Dak.  He has his flaws, but he doesn't choke.

Cousins wilts under pressure.

Cousins might be a better passer, but Dak has made clutch plays.  Cousins tends to choke.  So, I would go with Dak because he doesn't always wilt under pressure.  That said, I like the Vikings to win their division this year because their roster is pretty loaded and the Bears are probably going to regress a little this year.  The Bears are acting like they have PTSD right now in regards to their kicking situation.  

Out of those 2, to play QB, Dak.

To give obedience classes to my dog, I would take Cousins.

Im taking Dak,

Cousins career to this point can be summed up by one play, Redskins need to spike ball to stop clock, cousins gets everybody up to the line rushes up under center gets the snap and takes a knee??? Boneheaded mental fart under pressure in the clutch, story of his career.

8 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I'm obviously in the minority, but I'd prefer Cousins.

Why?

7 hours ago, Utebird said:

Im taking Dak,

Cousins career to this point can be summed up by one play, Redskins need to spike ball to stop clock, cousins gets everybody up to the line rushes up under center gets the snap and takes a knee??? Boneheaded mental fart under pressure in the clutch, story of his career.

If it weren't for fact that Eagles quitting on Chip Kelly, that mistake very well might have costed his team Playoffs.

For me, it would be one game: 2016 Week 17 against Giants. A win and they're in, and Cousins throws an INT to end their season. That game showed me that he won't be a QB worth to invest in.