Sign in to follow this  
McNabbIsGone

Zeke Set To Hold Out Of Training Camp?

After just causing off the field trouble lol. That young Cowboys team is going to implode in a season or 2 with all the a-holes on the team

This is probably more overrated then anything

remember in 1993 Emmitt held out and Dallas started 0-2 ?

they still won the super bowl 

not saying this Dallas team will win SB but him holding out isn’t going to have that big of an impact on us 

I think the Skins are going to finish in 2nd behind the Eagles.  The Skins have pretty good lines on both sides of the ball now.  The Cowboys are going to miss the playoffs. Every other year they stink and they have these contract situations hanging over their heads.

I doubt he actually holds out and if he does it wont be for long. He loses too much, Cowboys hold all the power here. He is obviously a mental midget but I doubt his agent let's him hold out past August 6th.

3 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

I think the Skins are going to finish in 2nd behind the Eagles.  The Skins have pretty good lines on both sides of the ball now.  The Cowboys are going to miss the playoffs. Every other year they stink and they have these contract situations hanging over their heads.

I love it, under estimating the Cowboys again. Keep it coming guys. It will only be better this time if Dak sweeps Wentz again this year. Dak and Zeke will not hold out. 

3 hours ago, gch said:

I love it, under estimating the Cowboys again. Keep it coming guys. It will only be better this time if Dak sweeps Wentz again this year. Dak and Zeke will not hold out. 

Just paying attention to history.  Your SB is trying to beat us twice whereas our SB is actually winning championships this century.  Plus, you guys have this guy as your HC:

th?id=OIP.cj-M9iwS-PQgg2tS-raWBQHaE8&pid=Api&P=0&w=267&h=179

11 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

Just paying attention to history.  Your SB is trying to beat us twice whereas our SB is actually winning championships this century.  Plus, you guys have this guy as your HC:

th?id=OIP.cj-M9iwS-PQgg2tS-raWBQHaE8&pid=Api&P=0&w=267&h=179

True our head coach is not one of our strengths. JJ loves him and so that something we have to live with. Can he win a SB, time will tell.

7 hours ago, gch said:

True our head coach is not one of our strengths. JJ loves him and so that something we have to live with. Can he win a SB, time will tell.

I think time has already been told. How anyone can still have hope for him is beyond me. This isn't like Bill Cowher who had one dominant season after another and just needed to get over the hump or even Andy Reid with several different rosters and still dominant. Garrett has had a couple of roster change overs and hasn't come close to sniffing a super bowl after all these years. 

2 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I think time has already been told. How anyone can still have hope for him is beyond me. This isn't like Bill Cowher who had one dominant season after another and just needed to get over the hump or even Andy Reid with several different rosters and still dominant. Garrett has had a couple of roster change overs and hasn't come close to sniffing a super bowl after all these years. 

That’s true, if Owned the team he would have been done years ago. 

As far as hope, Did Eagle fans loose hope for all those years without a SB? Fan still came and hoped for a great seasons. Dallas roster is the best it’s been with Garrett at HC. JJ made Garrett fire SL last year because because Garrett wanted to keep. It will be interesting to see what happens to Garrett if Dallas doesn’t go deep in the playoffs this year. 

The way that the current CBA is setup, holding out is nearly a thing of the past.  The player has very little to no leverage.

If he holds out past the 6th or 8th or whatever of August, I think he loses a year of service. I bet the Cowboys hope he does that. They would control him through his prime, could run him into the ground, and then discard him.

9 hours ago, Gregg said:

The way that the current CBA is setup, holding out is nearly a thing of the past.  The player has very little to no leverage.

Guys hold out all the time. Maybe not as a rookie but, guys looking for their 2nd and 3rd deal hold out every year

Cowboys fans are funny. Until the cowboys do  win a super bowl no one cares about how talented they are :sleep:

The boys have fielded some great teams over the Prescott/romo era but all they have to show for it is a 3-5 playoff record and 7 straight losses in divisional round 

20 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Guys hold out all the time. Maybe not as a rookie but, guys looking for their 2nd and 3rd deal hold out every year

Right, but for the sake of argument,  not everyone can afford to do a Le’Veon Bell type of hold out.  

2 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

They should show him some Respeck!

On 7/17/2019 at 10:01 AM, gch said:

Spoiler alert....

No.

On 7/16/2019 at 6:46 PM, gch said:

When the Eagles were not true SB contenders, the team did treat the Dallas games as something special.  When the eyes are on the (SB) prize, they’re just two divisional games.  

I don’t believe Doug will coach these two games this season any differently than the others.  He’s gonna gunning to win them all, but sweeping Dallas this season will not mean anything if the season ended without a Lombardi.  I can understand why Dallas feels differently.  It’s different when your team isn’t really in the hunt for more than a playoff win.