Sign in to follow this  
Don Corleone

Giants WR Corey Coleman suffered torn ACL

Giants injury plague continues, other than 2016 since 2012 Giants has been the most injured team in the league or top 5..

Sterling is out the entire preseason too with a broken thumb. They brought in Kelvin Benjamin today to take a look at him. I mean considering Eli loves throwing to opposing teams more than his WR do these injuries matter? Still sucks for Coleman as he might of had a chance to live up to some of his potential given the NYG depth at WR but remains a huge bust and likely looking for a 5th team since 2016 next offseason. Also bad news for their rookie QB if he is forced into a starting role this year. Sterling will return, they have Tate but neither are totally reliable either 

2 hours ago, pencil face said:

Giants injury plague continues, other than 2016 since 2012 Giants has been the most injured team in the league or top 5..

Luckily they dont have many good players so most injuries wont matter much anyway.

2 hours ago, Jason1978 said:

Sterling is out the entire preseason too with a broken thumb. They brought in Kelvin Benjamin today to take a look at him. I mean considering Eli loves throwing to opposing teams more than his WR do these injuries matter? Still sucks for Coleman as he might of had a chance to live up to some of his potential given the NYG depth at WR but remains a huge bust and likely looking for a 5th team since 2016 next offseason. Also bad news for their rookie QB if he is forced into a starting role this year. Sterling will return, they have Tate but neither are totally reliable either 

The Giants lack deep threats but Tate and Shepard are the definition of reliable. 

33 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

The Giants lack deep threats but Tate and Shepard are the definition of reliable. 

They have certainly built the team for ageing Eli or rookie Jones.  It's going to be the mother of checkdown passing games.

They are going to get a REALLY high draft position for next year.

Sad for the two players though.

4 hours ago, Jason1978 said:

They brought in Kelvin Benjamin today to take a look at him. I mean considering Eli loves throwing to opposing teams more than his WR do these injuries matter?

Also bad news for their rookie QB if he is forced into a starting role this year. Sterling will return, they have Tate but neither are totally reliable either 

I have no stats or info to back this up but . . . my gut tells me that Tate was not used to our best advantage . . .

OR    he just never 'bought in' to being here. Translation: if he lights it up for NY now I won't be surprised. 

And Tate suspended the first 4 games.  They will likely go 0-4 before Tates return.  Then they have Minnesota and New England.  They are screwed. 

19 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

🤔

On 7/26/2019 at 1:45 PM, pencil face said:

This goes back to the days of Coughlin. Seems like that team has some of the worst medical care for players in the league.