Sign in to follow this  
Don Corleone

Giants WR Corey Coleman suffered torn ACL

Recommended Posts

Giants injury plague continues, other than 2016 since 2012 Giants has been the most injured team in the league or top 5..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sterling is out the entire preseason too with a broken thumb. They brought in Kelvin Benjamin today to take a look at him. I mean considering Eli loves throwing to opposing teams more than his WR do these injuries matter? Still sucks for Coleman as he might of had a chance to live up to some of his potential given the NYG depth at WR but remains a huge bust and likely looking for a 5th team since 2016 next offseason. Also bad news for their rookie QB if he is forced into a starting role this year. Sterling will return, they have Tate but neither are totally reliable either 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pencil face said:

Giants injury plague continues, other than 2016 since 2012 Giants has been the most injured team in the league or top 5..

Luckily they dont have many good players so most injuries wont matter much anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jason1978 said:

Sterling is out the entire preseason too with a broken thumb. They brought in Kelvin Benjamin today to take a look at him. I mean considering Eli loves throwing to opposing teams more than his WR do these injuries matter? Still sucks for Coleman as he might of had a chance to live up to some of his potential given the NYG depth at WR but remains a huge bust and likely looking for a 5th team since 2016 next offseason. Also bad news for their rookie QB if he is forced into a starting role this year. Sterling will return, they have Tate but neither are totally reliable either 

The Giants lack deep threats but Tate and Shepard are the definition of reliable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

The Giants lack deep threats but Tate and Shepard are the definition of reliable. 

They have certainly built the team for ageing Eli or rookie Jones.  It's going to be the mother of checkdown passing games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are going to get a REALLY high draft position for next year.

Sad for the two players though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jason1978 said:

They brought in Kelvin Benjamin today to take a look at him. I mean considering Eli loves throwing to opposing teams more than his WR do these injuries matter?

Also bad news for their rookie QB if he is forced into a starting role this year. Sterling will return, they have Tate but neither are totally reliable either 

I have no stats or info to back this up but . . . my gut tells me that Tate was not used to our best advantage . . .

OR    he just never 'bought in' to being here. Translation: if he lights it up for NY now I won't be surprised. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Tate suspended the first 4 games.  They will likely go 0-4 before Tates return.  Then they have Minnesota and New England.  They are screwed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

The Giants lack deep threats but Tate and Shepard are the definition of reliable. 

🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2019 at 1:45 PM, pencil face said:

Giants injury plague continues, other than 2016 since 2012 Giants has been the most injured team in the league or top 5..

This goes back to the days of Coughlin. Seems like that team has some of the worst medical care for players in the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this