Sign in to follow this  
ndelaware

More Cowboys/Zeke Fun

I wonder in Jones leaked it.  The timing of this during his holdout..... :whistle:

12 minutes ago, paco said:

I wonder in Jones leaked it.  The timing of this during his holdout..... :whistle:

Jerruh should be careful

From what I hear O.J is pretty handy with a knife.

This is gold Jerry.... Gold!! It never ends with that circus of a team 

The lawsuit seems frivolous to me. Zeke ran a red light, crashed into a car, both cars were damaged, police called, both parties refused treatment, and Zeke was found at fault. Open and shut, Zeke's insurance should have covered it. He crashed into a BMW, but $20 million seems like a money grab.

2 minutes ago, toolg said:

The lawsuit seems frivolous to me. Zeke ran a red light, crashed into a car, both cars were damaged, police called, both parties refused treatment, and Zeke was found at fault. Open and shut, Zeke's insurance should have covered it. He crashed into a BMW, but $20 million seems like a money grab.

The part that could be damaging is if it is proved the Cowboys conspired to keep Zeke off any concussion protocol due to the upcoming playoff game.

2 minutes ago, boogyman said:

The part that could be damaging is if it is proved the Cowboys conspired to keep Zeke off any concussion protocol due to the upcoming playoff game.

Hearsay. I'm not buying he had a concussion. :nonono: They can't substantiate it. Zeke rushed for 125 yards in that playoff game, the Cowboys lost to the Packers 34-31.

40 minutes ago, toolg said:

Hearsay. I'm not buying he had a concussion. :nonono: They can't substantiate it. Zeke rushed for 125 yards in that playoff game, the Cowboys lost to the Packers 34-31.

If a coverup took place, does it matter if he had a concussion or not?

I doubt there is anything to it as well, but I am not completely dismissing it either.

1 minute ago, boogyman said:

If a coverup took place, does it matter if he had a concussion or not?

I doubt there is anything to it as well, but I am not completely dismissing it either.

Regarding the Cowboys alleged coverup of a concussion, the accident was brought up at a press conference that week and Zeke even mentioned it on Twitter:

If Zeke was really injured, I think the Cowboys would protect their rookie (at the time) 1st-round RB.

And if there's a police report of the accident that says Zeke is at fault, what exactly are they covering up? Claimant is suing, saying he's had neurological injury since the accident. Ok, now prove it in court. $20 million seems excessive to me.

2 hours ago, toolg said:

Regarding the Cowboys alleged coverup of a concussion, the accident was brought up at a press conference that week and Zeke even mentioned it on Twitter:

If Zeke was really injured, I think the Cowboys would protect their rookie (at the time) 1st-round RB.

And if there's a police report of the accident that says Zeke is at fault, what exactly are they covering up? Claimant is suing, saying he's had neurological injury since the accident. Ok, now prove it in court. $20 million seems excessive to me.

I guess they could have covered up the severity of the accident to keep the NFL from checking Zekes health status. Again I dont think its likely but with this guy and team anything is possible.

Most of these lawsuits start out excessive, so they can settle I assume

I'm having so much fun this offseason watching the Pukes implode.

Can't wait to see how the fans spin this latest distraction.

14 of the 16 min is about the collapse 

We all need someone in our lives that loves us as much as Michael Irvin loves cocaine  :lol:

5 hours ago, madriver said:

I'm having so much fun this offseason watching the Pukes implode.

Can't wait to see how the fans spin this latest distraction.

Really I’ve been a fan since birth and have never had an off-season without distractions. It’s just the way this team works. Some are self inflicted and a lot are media driven. No team in all of sports has more media on it self. But like I said a lot are self inflicted. 

On 7/31/2019 at 8:29 PM, gch said:

Really I’ve been a fan since birth and have never had an off-season without distractions. It’s just the way this team works. Some are self inflicted and a lot are media driven. No team in all of sports has more media on it self. But like I said a lot are self inflicted. 

Pretty sure that the Yankees have a lot more media on them then any other team in all of sports.

The Cowboys don't even have the most media on them in the NFC East. That would be the NY Giants.

National? Maybe

How many local reporters cover the Giants for NY/NJ/CT outlets?

The Giants were getting destroyed and nitpicked while they were winning Super Bowls in 2007 and 2011.