Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

2019 Hall of Fame Game: Broncos vs. Falcons

The one thing I'm looking for in this game is how the new PI rule gets called in a real game environment. It's been talked about a lot but it's the first chance for the officials to work it out and for players and coaches to see it play it in real time. 

I think the lesson learned from this game is don't challenge pass interference penalties because they will leave it as play stands as called if the defender's body is touching the WR at all, even if the contact doesn't impair the WR.  

Welcome back football.  And welcome back the most boring game of every season.  

Broncos HC Vic Fangio coached the game last night while trying to pass a kidney stone.

3 hours ago, Captain F said:

Kidney stones are no joke.  

Sure aren't. I'm dealing with a 4mm stone right now.

36 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

Sure aren't. I'm dealing with a 4mm stone right now.

I had a 8mm stone stuck in my ureter a few years back. The worst pain i have ever felt in my life.  Like a hot knife in the back.  2 surgeries and 3 weeks later i was finally better. Good luck

2 minutes ago, Captain F said:

I had a 8mm stone stuck in my ureter a few years back. The worst pain i have ever felt in my life.  Like a hot knife in the back.  2 surgeries and 3 weeks later i was finally better. Good luck

Second time through this, worst pain I've ever dealt with. I had one stuck also before, had to have a lithotripsy to break it up.