Just looked on my ticket account to grab my ticket for tomorrow. I usually grab a screenshot so I don't have to worry about stumbling through the app.  The barcoded screen now says screen shots are not valid and I noticed the barcode changing constantly. If I wasn't going to the game I would have just sent the screen shot to the person that was going ( mainly my older parents ) to make it easier for everyone.  This is going to be a mess if I can't send tickets out this way!!!!!

yup, the app crashed when I tried to enter the gates for the preseason. Had one ticket scan and then the app crashed. Good Times.  I was there EARLY too, maybe 15 minutes after the gates opened.

Sounds like I will be going to the ticket office soon and having them print the tickets out. The mobile thing on game day does not work. The screenshot situation was perfect but when you are at the stadium and your phone connection is crawling due to network traffic its impossible for the app to work well.

3 hours ago, theJesterr said:

Sounds like I will be going to the ticket office soon and having them print the tickets out. The mobile thing on game day does not work. The screenshot situation was perfect but when you are at the stadium and your phone connection is crawling due to network traffic its impossible for the app to work well.

They're going to charge you an arm and a leg for that. It's a disgrace the way they treat their season ticket holders.

3 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

They're going to charge you an arm and a leg for that. It's a disgrace the way they treat their season ticket holders.

Everybody who has bought tickets from the Eagles - both season ticket holders and individual game holders - is getting mobile tickets.  (I think individual ticket holders can buy physical tickets, but it costs $10 to do so.)

5 hours ago, CHIP72 said:

Everybody who has bought tickets from the Eagles - both season ticket holders and individual game holders - is getting mobile tickets.  (I think individual ticket holders can buy physical tickets, but it costs $10 to do so.) 

A few guys in my section get them printed every year.  I am thinking of going that route.

On 8/14/2019 at 5:11 PM, CHIP72 said:

This is incorrect. I'm a season ticket holder and I did not get mobile tickets. I do not own a cell phone.

8 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

This is incorrect. I'm a season ticket holder and I did not get mobile tickets. I do not own a cell phone.

Right - people have the option to get printed tickets, but at least on the single game ticket holder end, you need to pay for that privilege.

The Eagles (and I think most other NFL teams) are trying to strongly encourage (some would say force) fans to go the mobile ticket route.  I know the Vikings are doing the same thing with single game tickets as the Eagles; last month when I bought a ticket for this season’s Eagles/Vikings game in Minneapolis, the Vikings’ website said all sales would be in the mobile ticket format.