Sign in to follow this  
Captain F

Antonio Brown injury......

Did you guys see this?  Idiot literally froze his feet in a cryo chamber.  Sorry if already posted, but this is bad.  Lucky he didn't lose his feet. 

QYXJDA67HBHGLON5UBL52THVPQ.jpg

Yeah, I heard about this yesterday on SiriusXM NFL, then they mentioned an injury to his feet on Hard Knocks, but didn't specify.

Idiot is a good name for him and I agree, he's lucky not to lose them.

Im really curious to see how this pans out.  The skin itself will take significant time to heal and toughen up.  Also,  frostbite can cause serious nerve damage.  The picture looks really bad,  but i wonder how bad it actually is...

He hasn't practiced since July 30th. From being in the medical field myself,  just looking at that,  i would think at least 6 weeks just for the skin to fully heal. Maybe another 2-4 for the tissue to tighten up enough for football related stress.  That's if no blood vessel or nerve damage.  

4 minutes ago, Captain F said:

He hasn't practiced since July 30th. From being in the medical field myself,  just looking at that,  i would think at least 6 weeks just for the skin to fully heal. Maybe another 2-4 for the tissue to tighten up enough for football related stress.  That's if no blood vessel or nerve damage.  

Wow I mean that's pretty significant. To miss any time for this is too much time given what they have invested in him. 

Wait, what? That's the reason Brown can't practice this whole time? He's going to have to grown a whole new layer of skin on those puppies before he can run again.

Justin Gatlin says it took him months to recover from a similar cryo injury, on TMZ Sports. LINK

16 minutes ago, GA4M said:

Maybe his brain froze first.

If you ever heard him speak for an extended period of time, that happened YEARS ago.  

3 minutes ago, paco said:

If you ever heard him speak for an extended period of time, that happened YEARS ago.  

Come to think of it, never have seen him in an interview. I'll take your word though, lol

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Why was he doing this kind of thing anyway?

Either for treating a minor injury (like a sprain), or there are some athletes who use it for recovery. Like a baseball pitcher wraps his arm in ice after a game... A cryo chamber can put your whole body in subzero temps for a few minutes. 

22 minutes ago, toolg said:

Either for treating a minor injury (like a sprain), or there are some athletes who use it for recovery. Like a baseball pitcher wraps his arm in ice after a game... A cryo chamber can put your whole body in subzero temps for a few minutes. 

Sometimes 'new' ways of doing things are just idiotic. Get in a cold tub, a proven method that won't make your feet fall off.

Way to be there for your new team and fans AB   

IDIOT

Supposedly he is refusing to play because the NFL will not allow him to use the helmet he used as a Steeler because the company which makes it discontinued it as it no longer meets the NFL safety requirements.

The fact you want to risk your health over this is prob proof the helmet wasn't that good and your noggin already took too many hard hits.

26 minutes ago, flybynite said:

Supposedly he is refusing to play because the NFL will not allow him to use the helmet he used as a Steeler because the company which makes it discontinued it as it no longer meets the NFL safety requirements.

The fact you want to risk your health over this is prob proof the helmet wasn't that good and your noggin already took too many hard hits.

Chucky is probably ready kill him by now 🤣

On 8/7/2019 at 3:40 PM, Captain F said:

Did you guys see this?  Idiot literally froze his feet in a cryo chamber.  Sorry if already posted, but this is bad.  Lucky he didn't lose his feet. 

QYXJDA67HBHGLON5UBL52THVPQ.jpg

Can anyone say they have the sheer willpower to not pick at that if it was your feet. I'd have the nail clippers out, the tweezers, an assortment of exato knives, a machete, two chainsaws, a scythe, a wood chipper, a midget with garden shears...

3 hours ago, Prime said:

Can anyone say they have the sheer willpower to not pick at that if it was your feet. I'd have the nail clippers out, the tweezers, an assortment of exato knives, a machete, two chainsaws, a scythe, a wood chipper, a midget with garden shears...

I'd have bloody footprints all over the house. Wife would kick me out and I would leave a bloody trail down the road as I continue to pick, peel and chew my own flesh off.

Rex Ryan probably saw these pictures and pleasured himself.

4 hours ago, Prime said:

now my feet are itching