Silentop

Really Cousins? Really?

This is childish, how is he going to complain about his center non stop in a press conference with something that has NOTHING to do with his game? Apparently he brought it up, then returned to the subject again later in the interview to throw additional shade at the guy!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001039466/article/kirk-cousins-complaining-about-bradburys-sweating

"He promises that it's not a problem in games. It remains to be seen because his shorts today were soaked. He says it's not a problem on game days, so the moment of truth will come then. That's a big thing I'm going to take away. Just how tough it was to grip the ball after he snaps it to me."

Wet, slippery footballs are seriously an issue for QBs, who must receive the snap, control the football and deliver accurate passes.

There is a solution:

Image result for gold bond

rub some dirt on it Sally

He's trying to be funny and do a bit.  It's been a "thing" all week.

Problem is he is McNabb level corny.  

So I heard this over the weekend and my brother and I had the same reaction. We both rolled our eyes and said "well there's Coupons getting his excuses in early for why he's going to struggle".

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So I heard this over the weekend and my brother and I had the same reaction. We both rolled our eyes and said "well there's Coupons getting his excuses in early for why he's going to struggle".

was thinking the same thing, that he already has an excuse when he stinks up the place lol.

Bradbury needs to rub arm pit sweat on the ball and yell to Cousins "you like that!"

2 hours ago, hanz said:

was thinking the same thing, that he already has an excuse when he stinks up the place lol.

Thing is he will post good numbers and nice stats. Won't perform at crunch time though. 

18 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Shvetty balls are a problem.

I dont see anything wrong with this product?

snl-petes-famous-large-schweddy-balls.jpg

I do.  How can a malt ball be moist?    Clearly false advertising.  :nonono:

On 8/8/2019 at 3:52 PM, CaliEagle said:

Bradbury needs to rub arm pit sweat on the ball and yell to Cousins "you like that!"

Give him a nice shart for kicks.

Hut! Hut! Ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu