Sign in to follow this  
brdawk20

Another Cowboy Suspended

They traded for him.  I wonder what the conditions around the draft pick compensation are.

Agent says he takes meds for seizures. They were mixed with something that was taken out but the residue on his meds were enough to pop him.

Sounds kinda like BS, but weird how he’s never been busted and then comes to the Cowboys and gets busted lol.

49 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Agent says he takes meds for seizures. They were mixed with something that was taken out but the residue on his meds were enough to pop him.

Sounds kinda like BS, but weird how he’s never been busted and then comes to the Cowboys and gets busted lol.

Well usually you don't get suspended for a failed drug test after the first time. You fail one the first time you get out into a drug testing program then if you fail in the program is when you start getting suspended. Also Everytime you go to a new team you get drug tested

1 hour ago, cowboy30 said:

Weird?  Sounds more like BS to me. 

1 hour ago, boogyman said:

Weird?  Sounds more like BS to me. 

Meant weird that he’s in dallas and gets busted. Like maybe it’s a requirement to be a DL on the Cowboys...lol.

12 hours ago, paco said:

They traded for him.  I wonder what the conditions around the draft pick compensation are.

Dallas wouldn’t trade for him unless he was scheduled to miss at minimum, half of September. 

On 8/9/2019 at 6:31 AM, EagleJoe8 said:

Dallas wouldn’t trade for him unless he was scheduled to miss at minimum, half of September. 

fitting in with existing team culture is important in today's nfl