Don Corleone

Antonio Brown turmoil related to unhappiness over helmet

11 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Some team will pick him up, unfortunately. But I'd love to see this be a career ender. There needs to be an example for other players that you don't act like this and expect to continue your career.

I can understand them just wanting to be done with him, but they probably should have put him on the "left team" list so he couldn't sign anywhere else. There need to be repercussions for crap like this.

5 minutes ago, KOJO said:

I can understand them just wanting to be done with him, but they probably should have put him on the "left team" list so he couldn't sign anywhere else. There need to be repercussions for crap like this.

I agree. If he's vindictive about it, and if one of the teams would have him, he could/would go to a divisional rival so that he could face the Raiders twice a year. Like in K.C., for instance.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I agree. If he's vindictive about it, and if one of the teams would have him, he could/would go to a divisional rival so that he could face the Raiders twice a year. Like in K.C., for instance.

Oh man can you imagine him in Kansas? I know he's a head case but please no!!!

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh man can you imagine him in Kansas? I know he's a head case but please no!!!

I'd rather he be in K.C. than in D.C. or some other NFC city. Let him stay in the AFC, we'll figure out how to deal with him in the Super Bowl if his team gets there.

10 minutes ago, KOJO said:

They would have had to do that on like Monday.  They would have had to give him a letter stating he has 5 days to return or he gets shut down, but they would have also still had to pay him because in order to be on the reserved list you still have to be on the team and if he was on the team Monday, they’d be paying him.  So that’s gotta be a big factor in this decision to cut him.  

3 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

If he goes to the Patriots and behaves himself, then I'd suspect tampering.  

Did he start following bill and tom on Instagram? 

2 minutes ago, DaBirdwatcher said:

Eagles notification popped up on my phone....I was like NOOOOOOOO!  But it was just an AJ restructured deal 😆 

I did the same exact thing. lol

Just now, toolg said:

Antonio Brown and Josh Gordon. No freaking way. 

if Bellicheat can keep AB's head on straight no one is stopping them. 

However, this could go blow up in the Cheatriots face. 

Kraft probably orchestrated this a few weeks ago while getting a massage from a victim of sex trafficking.

1 minute ago, pencil face said:

IF AB stays healthy season is F N over, no team will stop the Pats, SB champs in week 1..

OMG, calm down.  No Gronk, Thomas coming off an Achilles, Gordon liable to relapse again, and Brown is insane.  What could possibly go wrong.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

Kraft probably orchestrated this a few weeks ago while getting a massage from a victim of sex trafficking.

Agreed. Its sickening.  As is the 2nd part of your comment. 

Just now, CaliEagle said:

the league needs to get involved at this point, if they can find evidence that that Pats tampered, they should have to forfeit the season. 

this was all too convenient for them...

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

OMG, calm down.  No Gronk, Thomas coming off an Achilles, Gordon liable to relapse again, and Brown is insane.  What could possibly go wrong.

Nothing they will repeat 

6 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Agreed. Its sickening.  As is the 2nd part of your comment. 

Notice how that story disappeared? It looks like he got off the hook.

2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Notice how that story disappeared? It looks like he got off the hook.

Agreed, if it had been Dan Snyder, he would have been a goner. Thank goodness Danny keeps himself clean (as far as we know)

15 minutes ago, downundermike said:

NE has won SB with Troy Brown, Deion Branch, David Givens and David Patten. and won SB with Gronk and Edelman banged up or out. 

11 minutes ago, downundermike said:

2 hours ago, these were the teams I thought could beat them , Eagles, Chiefs, Saints, and the Rams, outside chance because of the defense Jags and probably the Bears, AB on the Patriots is like them getting Randy Moss, don't be shock they don't go 19-0...

21 minutes ago, toolg said:

Antonio Brown and Josh Gordon. No freaking way. 

Really. 

Also James White is a very good receiving back so add him to the mix 

Just now, pencil face said:

2 hours ago, these were the teams I thought could beat them , Eagles, Chiefs, Saints, and the Rams, outside chance because of the defense Jags and probably the Bears, AB on the Patriots is like them getting Randy Moss, don't be shock they don't go 19-0...

Well they did go 16-0 with Moss and choked in the SB to Eli