Don Corleone

Antonio Brown turmoil related to unhappiness over helmet

2 minutes ago, pencil face said:

2 hours ago, these were the teams I thought could beat them , Eagles, Chiefs, Saints, and the Rams, outside chance because of the defense Jags and probably the Bears, AB on the Patriots is like them getting Randy Moss, don't be shock they don't go 19-0...

Or 18-1*

1 minute ago, Jason1978 said:

Also James White is a very good receiving back so add him to the mix 

Well they did go 16-0 with Moss and choked in the SB to Eli 

That Eli died years ago,  the only way the Pats don't win the SB their offensive line gets decimated by injuries...otherwise you looking at the next SB champion..

30 minutes ago, toolg said:

Antonio Brown and Josh Gordon. No freaking way. 

Really. 

I didn't know Gordon was back with the team. Thought his suspension was only lifted. Are they allowed to instantly go back on the roster and play?

2 WRs that at a moments notice can snap and you lose both though is kind of funny

3 minutes ago, Silentop said:

f them and him, lets beat them, Karma,

I hate the raiders for this :thumbsdown:

Just now, pisceschica said:

I hope we meet the Pats and beat the pants off them, feels like they are laughing at us.

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

laugh at the raiders, hate the Pats

19 minutes ago, Silentop said:

laugh at the raiders, hate the Pats

No hate the raiders and tip my hat to pats 

They’ll probably end up getting Gronk back later in the season too when he decides it’s time to win another SB.

9F8640EC-BB91-400C-BAA5-BA503272D9FD.jpe

35 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

No hate the raiders and tip my hat to pats 

Laugh at the nfl.

It’s clearly a classless clown show circus act 

E7B8F579-4F32-45C9-82AE-1877F78C7C0F.thu

On 9/5/2019 at 3:42 PM, Captain F said:

I think its something with Oakland itself. I think he doesnt want to be there, at all. So, he acts the fool, gets himself released, then picks where he wants to play. This level of crazy doesnt usually come on this fast. Somethings up. 

By the way, you were right. Definitely spot on. Kudos to you sir.

On 9/5/2019 at 3:42 PM, Captain F said:

I think its something with Oakland itself. I think he doesnt want to be there, at all. So, he acts the fool, gets himself released, then picks where he wants to play. This level of crazy doesnt usually come on this fast. Somethings up. 

If he indeed orchestrated this...and he lights it up with the patriots and is a good boy all season....then this crap is more rigged than we ever thought 😆 

well now all we need to complete this circus is for the cavalcade of rumors or reports on how Howie tried to restructure Alshon in time to make an offer for AB...  Followed by the legions of dumbfounded dipshits cursing Howie for not offering AB the contract quick enough...

59 minutes ago, pfan151 said:

They’ll probably end up getting Gronk back later in the season too when he decides it’s time to win another SB.

Either that or George Kittle will start going bananas like AB did and demand his release from the 49ers and then ending up signing with the Pats.

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

The Raiders stood by him after he screwed up by not wearing the right footwear when he was in the cryogenic chamber.  They didn't tell the media how he hurt his feet.  They stood by him through the helmet appeals. They gave him a big contract and yet he says "He's Free!".  Talk about stabbing an organization in the back.  So, either he has a persecution complex with bipolar or there was a plan to get with a contender.  If he goes to the Pats and has no issues, then you have to look at all of the evidence with Gronk retiring...Harry getting injured...depending on over the hill Thomas and a WR who is an addict.  It's easy to see the possibility that NE might have tampered here.  Can you imagine if the Pats gave AB directions to carry this out?  The Raiders basically had no other option but to release him unless they wanted to eat millions.  I don't root for players to get hurt, but if he tears an ACL...I wouldn't feel sorry for him at all.

This whole thing is vile and along with the "kneeler" just continues to turn me off to the NFL more and more. The saving grace is that the Eagles are a class organization and have character people at the head of the team. The Patriots are the Evil Empire and are pure filth.

I gave up on the NBA after Lebron James starting pulling his BS and ruined the integrity of the league along with teams like the Sixers that tank year after year. NBA is pointless anymore. Careful NFL.