Don Corleone

Antonio Brown turmoil related to unhappiness over helmet

1 hour ago, SNOORDA said:

Dont let brady off the hook.  The whole deflate thing is dirtier than anything (other than hernandez) did. 

Didn’t Brady have both of his baby moms pregnant simultaneously too? 

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

No I appreciate that. For me though they'd lost their best weapon and I actually thought this would be the start of the crumble...

1 hour ago, bwestbrook36 said:

They have won super bowls without gronk before too. They won super bowls before gronk as well. Adding Antonio Brown definitely makes them a favorite but, they were anyways 

They’ve also won super bowls with guys committing murder during the bye week.  I don’t think a little AB treatment is enough to make them crumble.  

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:36 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Does anyone else think he's going to have a huge year in NE and take them back to the SB? Because I do. 

If 'karma' is a thing, he'll blow out his ACL before the first quarter is over and will miss the season.

26 minutes ago, aspiritfall said:

Is she playing against him in fantasy football this week? 

Probably 

This one does seem a little phony, but if it's true lock him up. But how often does this type of thing ever end up with a guilty charge? Is NE playing a Florida team this weekend?

4 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If 'karma' is a thing, he'll blow out his ACL before the first quarter is over and will miss the season.

Karma possibly is a thing. Unfortunately guys like AB seem to avoid it. 

5 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

This one does seem a little phony, but if it's true lock him up. But how often does this type of thing ever end up with a guilty charge? Is NE playing a Florida team this weekend?

Miami. 

7 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

She released texts of him admitting to whacking it onto her back. Lock his arse up

25 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

She released texts of him admitting to whacking it onto her back. Lock his arse up

Is that what he was saying? I read those texts and my head hurt from the jibberish I was reading. Dude is really dumb

So you’re telling me that the Patriots took on a guy that not only acted the way he did with the Raiders, but also is being accused of sexual assault? Really? They’re that desperate to win a few more games?  How does karma not catch up with this team? 

10 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

So you’re telling me that the Patriots took on a guy that not only acted the way he did with the Raiders, but also is being accused of sexual assault? Really? They’re that desperate to win a few more games?  How does karma not catch up with this team? 

It will. They would be completely deserving of it if/when Brown is suspended indefinitely and Gordon fails another drug test. 

34 minutes ago, nipples said:

Is that what he was saying? I read those texts and my head hurt from the jibberish I was reading. Dude is really dumb

Yea. In the beginning of the first one I read from the cvon article he says it. The rest is hard to understand. 

Much respect to those of you who tried to translate the texts from Antonio Brown. It's bad enough listening to him speak, so I can't imagine his writing.

If the texts are verified as genuine and serve as an admission, AB will have to go with the Ashy-Slashy defense on this one.

Image result for wasn't me gif

TBH, I say let it all play out in court. If he did it, then punish him. If he didn't, then exonerate him. 

Once again the NFL picks and chooses who they want to punish... I remember when Adrian Peterson was lashing his kids nuts and there was no clear ruling on this at the time but, they made him exempt and wouldn't allow him to play till it was figured out. Now we have this with AB and the thing with tyreke hill and they don't even wait to have it play out they just get to play and get more money. 

5 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Once again the NFL picks and chooses who they want to punish... I remember when Adrian Peterson was lashing his kids nuts and there was no clear ruling on this at the time but, they made him exempt and wouldn't allow him to play till it was figured out. Now we have this with AB and the thing with tyreke hill and they don't even wait to have it play out they just get to play and get more money. 

I think the NFL is afraid of a slippery slope where players would be regularly accused of some wrongdoing to keep them off the field. If they wait until an arrest in a criminal case or a verdict in a lawsuit, it prevents that storm of (mostly false) accusations from happening. That's my take on it anyway. It should be the same for everyone though.

2 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

I think the NFL is afraid of a slippery slope where players would be regularly accused of some wrongdoing to keep them off the field. If they wait until an arrest in a criminal case or a verdict in a lawsuit, it prevents that storm of (mostly false) accusations from happening. That's my take on it anyway. It should be the same for everyone though.

Who knows the NFL is definitely not consistent with any of this stuff.