Don Corleone

Antonio Brown turmoil related to unhappiness over helmet

28 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Im sure Cooper and Mack get a kick out of this.   

Great teammate.  Wait.  Can we call him a teammate when he hasnt played a game for them yet?

this guy is coo coo for cocoa puffs

How did Antonio Brown hide his mental illness so well when he was on the steelers. It feels like his behavior came out of nowhere 

19 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

How did Antonio Brown hide his mental illness so well when he was on the steelers. It feels like his behavior came out of nowhere 

Post concussion syndrome.  I hope the CTE holds off until I win my FF champ 

2 minutes ago, DaBirdwatcher said:

Post concussion syndrome.  I hope the CTE holds off until I win my FF champ 

Of course bc that’s more important than his mental health :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Of course bc that’s more important than his mental health :rolleyes:

Not at all.  He’s clinical.  But I did draft him 

Word is Brown uploaded the letter Mayock sent him about the fines Brown accrued during his absence.

https://www.pennlive.com/steelers/2019/09/antonio-brown-gets-fined-by-oakland-raiders-shares-letter-from-gm-mike-mayock-with-his-own-message.html

It is kind of surprising since we never heard much about Brown in Pittsburgh, although he did record Tomlin talking to the players in the locker room that one time.

5 minutes ago, Boss Hawg said:

Word is Brown uploaded the letter Mayock sent him about the fines Brown accrued during his absence.

https://www.pennlive.com/steelers/2019/09/antonio-brown-gets-fined-by-oakland-raiders-shares-letter-from-gm-mike-mayock-with-his-own-message.html

It is kind of surprising since we never heard much about Brown in Pittsburgh, although he did record Tomlin talking to the players in the locker room that one time.

17 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

6 minutes ago, EaglesIreland said:

Was TO a saint when he was with the eagles ?No he wasn’t but he was never this level of idiocy either. 

The sit ups in the driveway for the local news was interesting.....

3 minutes ago, eaglesfandan said:

The sit ups in the driveway for the local news was interesting.....

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:35 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Is it just me, or does anyone else REALLY want to see him doing sit-ups in his driveway at some point?

11 minutes ago, EaglesIreland said:

Was TO a saint when he was with the eagles ?No he wasn’t but he was never this level of idiocy either. 

TO literally had an end zone celebration intended to show his displeasure with the front office.  He was just as bad, it just took a little bit longer for him to reach this level of idiocy.

... and from a fantasy perspective, I'm thinking now is a good time to 'buy low' on this whole Antonio Brown thing.  See if current owners will take a mid-range starter in exchange for AB on the gamble that he will come back and put up great numbers.  You just have to put up with a big donut in the stat column for a couple of weeks.

How long will he be suspended for? More than one game?

7 minutes ago, toolg said:

How long will he be suspended for? More than one game?

One game is enough to wipe out almost $30 Million in guaranteed money. Assuming that the suspension happens and is upheld upon appeal, the Raiders could cut him and walk away free and clear (cap wise).

7 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

One game is enough to wipe out almost $30 Million in guaranteed money. Assuming that the suspension happens and is upheld upon appeal, the Raiders could cut him and walk away free and clear (cap wise).

He deserves it, cut the fool and move on.

He doesn't even have the self control to not act out before the first game of the season with his new team... he's a disgrace.