Don Corleone

Antonio Brown turmoil related to unhappiness over helmet

1 minute ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

I also think that's a significant factor. Did you hear the story about his chef?

The fish head ? That was bizarre.

6 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Only $30,125,000 in dead cap to cut him. It's gonna be nice to have Mayock back on NFL network doing draft coverage. 

I think they are saying if he's suspended it voids the contract and they can just cut him

1 hour ago, mike030270 said:

He was like this with the Steelers? Didn't know

It’s because they’re such a great organization. No leaks.

A few years ago, Mike Tomlin (after being annoyed by AB again) is quoted as saying, "As soon as he stops producing his (butt) is out of here.”

3 hours ago, Captain F said:

Dallas would pick him up and let Cooper walk. 

Oddly, I don't think Jerruh would even put up with this level of crap. 

5 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

I think they are saying if he's suspended it voids the contract and they can just cut him

I guess it depends on his contract but either way I see the players union fighting that. 

4 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I guess it depends on his contract but either way I see the players union fighting that. 

They’ll fight it, but if he actually threaten to assault the GM they’ll lose.

the fact that this suspensions will cost Drew Rosenhaus millions (and that AB will have no accountability and blame Rosenhaus) warms my heart.

2 hours ago, mike030270 said:

Something snapped in his brain. What contender would take him after his meltdown he's had this offseason? He only hurt himself

Wasn't just the offseason.  AB refused to play in his last game with the Steelers.  

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I wish we had some regular Steelers (and Raiders) fans here, I'd like to see what they'd think of all this.

I'm friends with Steelers fans they think it's hilarious

His bat ishtery has been made public for a couple years now - cussin’ out Hines Ward, throwing ish out of a hotel window, being a crybaby about teammates voting for JuJu over him, live streaming from the Steelers locker room, falling in the last game with them, etc...

Steelers fans were MUCH more comfortable letting AB go than Bell.

1 hour ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Agreed. This guy is exemplary of exceeding expectations after getting paid.

Image result for albert haynesworth gif

I love Herremans' reaction. "This dude really isn't getting up."

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

Only $30,125,000 in dead cap to cut him. It's gonna be nice to have Mayock back on NFL network doing draft coverage. 

Yeah he’s looking for a loophole but the players all have the edge here.  AB has all the power and as soon as mayock realizes that the better.  

3 hours ago, DaBirdwatcher said:

Yeah he’s looking for a loophole but the players all have the edge here.  AB has all the power and as soon as mayock realizes that the better.  

Actually the CBA has precise language that's been negotiated between the player's union and the owner's reps.  Talk is AB already has 3-4 different violations that could each result in forfeiture of his guaranteed money.  He may be entitle to 1 million only if he is cut by Saturday.  We'll see...

4 hours ago, weko said:

Actually the CBA has precise language that's been negotiated between the player's union and the owner's reps.  Talk is AB already has 3-4 different violations that could each result in forfeiture of his guaranteed money.  He may be entitle to 1 million only if he is cut by Saturday.  We'll see...

But does that take the dead cap away from the team? 

29 minutes ago, vaeagle1 said:

if mayock had said the racist remark he would be run out of all football , al sharpton would have showed up.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/06/antonio-brown-called-mike-mayock-a-cracker-on-wednesday/

I point out prejudice and racism in s NY minute. Brown, at minimum, should be suspended. The league should do it if the Raiders refuse to. 

AB might be crazy, but I'd play him over keeping Mayock at GM too. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, KOJO said:

:wacko:

The worst run franchise in the NFL. Gave Gruden a 10 year deal and I  guess they forgot how he destroyed the Buccaneers after winning with Dungy's team. Some Bucs players even discredited him for their SB in. They hire the Mel Kiper of the NFL Network to be their GM. They are moving to Vegas...which is 9 `1/2 hrs away from Oakland and 4 1/2 hrs away from LA yet normally when teams relocate, fans are angry, protest, boycott yet Raiders fans supporting this. 

This team has let Brown get his way all preseason and now are doing it again.