Sign in to follow this  
Jason1978

Dak reportedly turns down $30M/yr, wants $40M (ORIG POST: 8/11/2019)

5 minutes ago, DakZekeDez said:

Pay the man. He is the best QB in the division. 

No he's not. Wentz is. Apparently Cowboys wanted Wentz in 2016, but Eagles jumped in front of them.

perfect QB rating....at least $50+ mil per year

9 minutes ago, DakZekeDez said:

He is the best QB in the division. 

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, DakZekeDez said:

Pay the man. He is the best QB in the division. 

If true why did you wait for him to beat up on the sorry a** Giants to say so you coward.

Not the best qb in the division, but not as far behind Wentz as many eagle fans think....and I’ll take the  Dak/Zeke over wentz

NY fans...Dak just threw for 1000 yards and 8 td’s in 2 games vs y’all and over the last 5 has about 18td’s and 1 int....and a 5-0 record....y’all can’t officially stfu with the "please pay Dak”....show your Daddy some respect 

26 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

No he's not. Wentz is. Apparently Cowboys wanted Wentz in 2016, but Eagles jumped in front of them.

Hey in 2016 no one knew much about Dak. All the so called experts drool all over Wentz and and he is good no doubt. He has a strong arm and a lot of talent. 

Dak is better at some and Wentz is better at some but I’m not sure Wentz is clearly a better QB. Dak is a lot tougher then Wentz for sure and a has that couch factor that Wentz hasn’t shown much of. 

3 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Hopefully today raised the price for Dak. Jerruh will run out of cap space eventually.

They won’t...look at my breakdown a page or two back...they can afford to pay him and every other main player 

2 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Not the best qb in the division, but not as far behind Wentz as many eagle fans think....and I’ll take the  Dak/Zeke over wentz

NY fans...Dak just threw for 1000 yards and 8 td’s in 2 games vs y’all and over the last 5 has about 18td’s and 1 int....and a 5-0 record....y’all can’t officially stfu with the "please pay Dak”....show your Daddy some respect 

:lol: :lol: 

If Dak plays this well this season then he very well may be the best QB in this division. 

5 minutes ago, gch said:

Hey in 2016 no one knew much about Dak. All the so called experts drool all over Wentz and and he is good no doubt. He has a strong arm and a lot of talent. 

Dak is better at some and Wentz is better at some but I’m not sure Wentz is clearly a better QB. Dak is a lot tougher then Wentz for sure and a has that couch factor that Wentz hasn’t shown much of. 

The one area I give Dak the edge is in leadership and intangibles, there were article written in philly, quoting players saying that Wentz was aloof and had to be a better leader.....Wentz acknowledged he had to work on it ....Dak is a natural leader that is such a leader that he stole Romo’s Gf Witten.....and it’s even more telling that as a top 5 pick at QB you are given a leadership role...as a 4th rounder with Romo on the roster, Dak earned it

1 minute ago, gch said:

If Dak plays this well this season then he very well may be the best QB in this division. 

Hard to envision that, but he’s obviously good enough to win a ring with judging by his playoff performances 

16 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

The one area I give Dak the edge is in leadership and intangibles, there were article written in philly, quoting players saying that Wentz was aloof and had to be a better leader.....Wentz acknowledged he had to work on it ....Dak is a natural leader that is such a leader that he stole Romo’s Gf Witten.....and it’s even more telling that as a top 5 pick at QB you are given a leadership role...as a 4th rounder with Romo on the roster, Dak earned it

If you had to choose one for a game winning drive in the playoffs who would you choose? Give me Dak. Romo I just never felt comfortable with at the end of a game. 

28 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

PAY THAT MAN:lol:

18 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

It was anonymous player(s). Lots of fans actually think it was made up by the guy to get his name out there. Many players and coaches came out in support of Wentz after the article was written

1 minute ago, gch said:

If you had to choose one for a game winning drive in the playoffs who would you choose? Give me Dak. Romo I just never felt comfortable with at the end of a game. 

Idk, Romo very good late in his career in those situations, but Dak is better at the same point in his career, so probably Dak 

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

PAY THAT MAN:lol:

It was anonymous player(s). Lots of fans actually think it was made up by the guy to get his name out there. Many players and coaches came out in support of Wentz after the article was written

The announcers today said 2 players and said that a few players they talked to said Wentz has really made a better effort to be a leader...and I think one of them was Ertz...you don’t really get the "he’s really improved his leadership” story from players if there isn’t some smoke there 

20 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

The announcers today said 2 players and said that a few players they talked to said Wentz has really made a better effort to be a leader...and I think one of them was Ertz...you don’t really get the "he’s really improved his leadership” story from players if there isn’t some smoke there 

There was a report early this week or last week that stated Ertz and I thought Cox making that statement that he has worked in that this off season. One of the reports had him meeting with his pastor over the summer. Wentz is a good guy maybe spoiled I don’t really know. 

29 minutes ago, gch said:

I was actually meaning to compare Wentz to Dak on this question my bad. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if they sign Dak and Coop this week. 

5 minutes ago, gch said:

There was a report early this week or last week that stated Ertz and I thought Cox making that statement that he has worked in that this off season. One of the reports had him meeting with his pastor over the summer. Wentz is a good guy maybe spoiled I don’t really know. 

In defense of Wentz I think part of it was he was being aloof while hurt and during the SB run...I just think Dak is off the charts in that regard.

as far as needing a GW drive, I have to Take Dak, he’s already proven to be one of the best at it.

6 minutes ago, gch said:

I was actually meaning to compare Wentz to Dak on this question my bad. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if they sign Dak and Coop this week. 

Dak definitely...i’ve heard rumors they might just tag Cooper at the end of the year and do a deal then, they get a ton of cap space next year 

44 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Dak definitely...i’ve heard rumors they might just tag Cooper at the end of the year and do a deal then, they get a ton of cap space next year 

?? Could be

2 hours ago, gch said:

Dak is better at some and Wentz is better at some but I’m not sure Wentz is clearly a better QB. Dak is a lot tougher then Wentz for sure and a has that couch factor that Wentz hasn’t shown much of

Tougher, yes but Couch factor?    Like Dak is an expert on fine couches?   Bet he has a faux zebra skin couch in his bathroom.   Wentz seems more like the Adirondack chair type.