Did you see they added a new roof?  I wonder if it’s on both sidelines and which sections they cover.  This could be good for holding in sound.  Even with the extra sections added a few years ago, I still this the stadium was built too open.

18EFE4BB-5E23-4BD3-8B32-86C04465C09C.jpeg

I'm not sure it's new in that they added roof. I think they just re-did the existing roof, and added some new signage that can now be seen from overhead. 

4 hours ago, the noid said:

I'm not sure it's new in that they added roof. I think they just re-did the existing roof, and added some new signage that can now be seen from overhead. 

Oh ok, thanks.  That makes sense.

3 hours ago, Jblah said:

did they remove the wind turbines? 

That’s what I heard.

9 hours ago, flyeaglesfly000 said:

Interesting and I like it!  I wonder when it will be completed.

^^ Those renders were produced by MEIS as part of a study only. I think I saw those images for the first time about 10 years ago. I wouldn't expect a full roof on the Linc anytime soon. It's such a complicated stadium design-wise. Plus I think the Eagles enjoy the outdoor conditions more than the possibility of eventually hosting a SB.

As far as the new signage on the existing "wings" roof, looks like they had to remove the solar panels. (Unless they had already been removed a while ago??) 

38 minutes ago, daN36 said:

^^ Those renders were produced by MEIS as part of a study only. I think I saw those images for the first time about 10 years ago. I wouldn't expect a full roof on the Linc anytime soon. It's such a complicated stadium design-wise. Plus I think the Eagles enjoy the outdoor conditions more than the possibility of eventually hosting a SB.

As far as the new signage on the existing "wings" roof, looks like they had to remove the solar panels. (Unless they had already been removed a while ago??) 

I was looking back at and thought it may have been a study.  Thanks for the info.