Hi there!

I'm heading to my first Eagles game this September 8th, the season opener vs the Redskins!! 
Having said that, I've never tailgated before. I hear it's a blast, and I want to give it a go!

So my plan is the arrive early enough (9'ish) with a flat (24) of beer and maybe a bottle canadian whiskey as tribute to a "hang-out session". 

The reason for my post, any recommendation on how to Infiltrate, I mean join a tailgating group? 😉
Should I eat first before I arrive, or will my tribute justify some of philly's finest grilling grub at the tailgate?
I'm not a mouche, I just want to experience Eagles Nation at it's best. (fingers crossed for weather).  

Thanks in advance for your help. - and yes, I'll have my Eagles green on.

Fly Eagles Fly!

2 hours ago, MArky-Mark said:

Hi there!

I'm heading to my first Eagles game this September 8th, the season opener vs the Redskins!! 
Having said that, I've never tailgated before. I hear it's a blast, and I want to give it a go!

So my plan is the arrive early enough (9'ish) with a flat (24) of beer and maybe a bottle canadian whiskey as tribute to a "hang-out session". 

The reason for my post, any recommendation on how to Infiltrate, I mean join a tailgating group? 😉
Should I eat first before I arrive, or will my tribute justify some of philly's finest grilling grub at the tailgate?
I'm not a mouche, I just want to experience Eagles Nation at it's best. (fingers crossed for weather).  

Fly Eagles Fly!

I'll be updating this game guide after the Ravens preseason game tomorrow, but most of the info is the same and has some tips for first timers (get your certificate!) and for tailgates. A couple insider tips I'll be adding, that you'd probably be interested in:

• The Lombardi Trophy is usually on display on game days, but it's tucked away in the back corner of the Headhouse Plaza and many fans don't even notice. At the Titans game last week I never saw more than 3 or 4 people notice it at a time, for the 20 minutes or so I was near there. To find it, go to the big Miller Lite tent that's on the right side (if you're facing the stadium) of the Headhouse Plaza. While facing that tent, the trophy in on display all the way to the left. 
  • In the stadium, find section M12. You can get there by going up steps (or the ramps) from the lower level. Right on the concourse behind that section are two cool things to get your picture taken in front of: A huge (30-foot?) Lombardi Trophy and a Super Bowl XII display, both from the Super Bowl festivities in Minnesota. The "Philly Philly" statue in the Headhouse Plaza is very popular, and a must-do for a pic, but these two other photo ops are cool, as well.

Have fun!

On 8/21/2019 at 3:54 PM, MArky-Mark said:

Hi there!

Fly Eagles Fly!

Hey bud! Don’t know what section your parking in but me and my girl are going to the home opener as well! We are gonna be in lot M-N we can show ya how to tailgate Philly style!!!!!

Hey McDrizzle!

Thanks man! I really appreciate that! We're not driving, we'll take the subway, we're in a hotel downtown.
I'm planning on bring some Canadian beer, I'll make sure you get some 🍻

If your interested, check out the attached pic, I broke down parking lot M & N into 5 sections. Let me know what section (AtoE).
Post your location on this thread the day of, and I'll keep my eyes peeled. Anything I should keep my eye open for to find ya?

-Mark

InkedEagles-Parking_670x410_LI.jpg

Hey bud!!!! Not quite sure where in the lot we will be parking, when it comes to an eagles home game the earlier you get there the better!!!! I’m ALWAYS there as soon as the gate opens, we can def stay in touch and your absolutely more than welcome to tailgate with us for your first game man!!!! I’ll be cracking my first beer at 8am when the gates open lol. And we are gonna be in a black Hyundai Tucson! I’ll take a pic of us and post it on the thread on game day as well as let you know exactly where we are! We will def show you a great first game my friend!!!🍻🍻🍻

16 hours ago, MArky-Mark said:

Hey McDrizzle!

Thanks man! I really appreciate that! We're not driving, we'll take the subway, we're in a hotel downtown.
I'm planning on bring some Canadian beer, I'll make sure you get some 🍻

If your interested, check out the attached pic, I broke down parking lot M & N into 5 sections. Let me know what section (AtoE).
Post your location on this thread the day of, and I'll keep my eyes peeled. Anything I should keep my eye open for to find ya?

-Mark

InkedEagles-Parking_670x410_LI.jpg

Where you have  "E" over lapping M in the bottom of the picture is the jetro lot.  Up against the fence closest to the road(patttison ave) is a huge tailgate. DJ, speakers, TV,s smoker, grill, huge RV ETC. Any ways, that's where I am. It's 35 bucks all you can drink / eat. Or 25 bucks all you can eat. The menu comes out Thursday before the game. I'll get a picture of the RV but i'm 6'3'' 240 and the guy who runs it is 6'5'' 400lbs so we shouldnt be too hard to find

Hey Barcarty2!

I'm super excited for next Sunday! We'll definitely stop by; thanks for the invite! 
Cant wait to see this tasty menu. We'll keep an eye out for you two and your RV.

Philly hospitality is freaking amazing!! 

giphy.gif

P.S. shout-out to the noid for giving me some info too.

My girl and I will also be there for our first Eagles game coming from Vancouver. Would love to tailgate. Post up the details here if you can! 

Also can someone recommend a good place in the city to get some new jerseys? I’d like to add a Dawkins one. 

Hello All,

I happened to come accross Marky-Marks thread. I am a fellow eagles fan from Los Angeles. I will be in philly for the home opener and was wondering if I can some of that philly hospitality. I will be meeting a few other eagles friends from here and was wondering if I can join a tailgate. Definitely will bring some Beers or anything I can help contribute. Please let me know if you can help a fellow out. I was told about the green legion tailgate but I feel that’s not the way to do it. 

Thanks 

ed. 

#flyeaglesfly

Hey Mark!

Heres a pic so you know who to look for tomorrow morning bud, I’ll be there around 7! I’ll let you know exactly where we are once we park. Hey Blastinmuzik your more than welcome to join the tailgate brother! The more the merrier!  #flyeaglesfly

EEB3EB82-DDFB-4F47-893F-D222095E9119.jpeg