AlpineEagle

Packers @ Bears (100th NFL Season)

6 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Well if you let guys run out of bounds and then come back in when they want you would have guys waiting out if bounds to pop the returner once he is close to him. So I don't think it's stupid at all. 

Lmfao!

Players would be waiting out of bounds???? Lololol. Ok. 

I can’t tell if both these defenses are really good or if both of these "creative” offensive minded head coaches are not all that creative. Trubisky is tough to watch

1 minute ago, Phillyphilly12 said:

I can’t tell if both these defenses are really good or if both of these "creative” offensive minded head coaches are not all that creative. Trubisky is tough to watch

I think Chicago is a good defense, but some of this is Rodgers is off. On the other side, I'm not sure GB has a good defense, as much as Trubisky is just average at best.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I think Chicago is a good defense, but some of this is Rodgers is off. On the other side, I'm not sure GB has a good defense, as much as Trubisky is just average at best.

I agree. Trubisky does look rough but I actually think Green Bay has done a good job at putting their secondary together. Savage looks good thus far and their CB play has been solid. But that could also be because the bears WR’s aren’t all that great. I’m also a zadarius smith fan, I think that was an underrated signing by Green Bay 

This is what 4 preseason games gives you....two rusty a** teams. I think we’ll see a lot of this throughout the league over the weekend. 

Week 1's games are probably going to be mostly like this. Offenses are going to pay the price for resting players all preseason. The defenses are going to be ahead.