Sign in to follow this  
birdman

Saints have already started talking trash...

I hate the Saints but damn Mills is a scrap talking scrub CB that can't back any of his words up. He's probably somewhere getting toasted right now

Let them talk. I don't want to see our players talking trash to the media this year. Do it on the field. Rub the salt in when you're curb stomping teams. And let us get revenge on those cry babies. 

17 hours ago, heavywchamp said:

I hate the Saints but damn Mills is a scrap talking scrub CB that can't back any of his words up. He's probably somewhere getting toasted right now

Yep I’ll never forget when he broke up a short pass and got in the receiver’s face... right after he gave up a deep ball on a play shortly before that. Fletch got on his stupid a**. Like seriously dude? You’re the reason they’re down near the end zone to begin with. 

Think it was the Vikings game last year? Anyway, Cox was pissed. 

Saints are slowing moving my hate list. Already passed Washington (i just feel sorry for them now).

I hope their season ends in another heartbreaking loss for a third straight year..Minneapolis Miracle 2.0 would be great :-) 

Did the Eagles actually start those celebrations? More curious than anything, seems like every defense does the team stuff now. This seems really minor and I barely qualify I as trash talk at all.

48 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I hope their season ends in another heartbreaking loss for a third straight year..Minneapolis Miracle 2.0 would be great :-) 

I hope you meant a Minneapolis type miracle play, and not the Vikes themselves actually benefitting. Not really in favor of Minny doing well either. 

7 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I hope you meant a Minneapolis type miracle play, and not the Vikes themselves actually benefitting. Not really in favor of Minny doing well either. 

I meant the way they lost to the Vikings not necessarily losing to the vikes again 

Just now, pisceschica said:

I meant the way they lost to the Vikings not necessarily losing to the vikes again 

Good deal. Then I’m in agreement. 

:thumbsup: 

F the Vikings too. 

They both look like morons.  Mills is on injured reserve not even playing and he's bragging about being the first to take a selfie like a teenage girl.  Who cares.