wentz

Is Antonio Brown worse than Terrell Owens?

I thought T.O was the biggest pain in the butt, but man... I think Antonio Brown may have surpassed T.O.

What is your thought? Do you think AB is worse than TO?

he’s the new, and improved version of malcontent, TO 2.0

12 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Well, AB apologized, so I think he's still got something on T.O.

(Wrong forum)

T.O apologized too. 

6 minutes ago, Greg Garrity said:

T.O apologized too. 

That's news to me. If he did, it probably took him 10 years, and it was probably something half-assed and insincere like saying he was sorry it happened, rather than actually taking responsibility

He hasn't done anything on the field yet. T.O. was a cancer on the sidelines and field. Media just needs something to talk about.

3 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

That's news to me. If he did, it probably took him 10 years, and it was probably something half-assed and insincere like saying he was sorry it happened, rather thabactually taking responsibility

He did not too long after he was suspended for conduct detrimental with the Eagles. 

As for it being "half-assed” and whatever..... hey man...... Whatever makes you feel better about hating him and being wrong about him not apologizing and AB being not as bad..... idgaf. 

38 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

That's news to me. If he did, it probably took him 10 years, and it was probably something half-assed and insincere like saying he was sorry it happened, rather than actually taking responsibility

He read (an obviously prepared statement) to the media shortly before the Redskins game in 05. It was right before the team announced he was effectively going to be deactivated for the rest of the season.

9 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

He read (an obviously prepared statement) to the media shortly before the Redskins game in 05. It was right before the team announced he was effectively going to be deactivated for the rest of the season.

Sounds about right.

Why is this here. 

The TWO guys being discussed have a total of a year and a half in Philly. 

And even that was more than a decade ago. 

3 hours ago, wentz said:

I thought T.O was the biggest pain in the butt, but man... I think Antonio Brown may have surpassed T.O.

What is your thought? Do you think AB is worse than TO?

yes, but more productive on the field.

It sounds like he dropped a racial slur during his rant against the GM. Just curious why people aren’t making a big deal about that. 

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

It sounds like he dropped a racial slur during his rant against the GM. Just curious why people aren’t making a big deal about that. 

BC he’s black and other guy is white

if it was reversed, it would’ve been a huge deal 

lmao...he apologizes to the team then decides to post an edited video with w/ audio from telephone call between him an Gruden

this dude is next level disturbed, he seriously needs some help with his mental health.