Sign in to follow this  
DaBirdwatcher

Browns fans are ready!!!

Ouch. The irony is that could be the Browns season also. I get the hype, but they've got to prove it.

The Browns have talent, but they don't know how to win.  Their defense was supposed to be really good, but the Titans lit them up. That's pretty bad.

10 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

The Browns have talent, but they don't know how to win.  Their defense was supposed to be really good, but the Titans lit them up. That's pretty bad.

That's really bad I'd say. The Titans aren't some offensive juggernaut. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Plus, it was in the Dawg Pound.  All the Dawgs just got spayed and neutered today.

9 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

crushed by 30 at home 🤣

friggen wow......

they were suppose to be awesome this season. lol

And just like that, Cleveland is still Cleveland.  Oh the shock of it all.  I mean nobody could see that coming a mile away, could they?

All I have to say is, there was no reason to actually get rid of Gregg Williams when the same person who is your head coach was your Offensive Coordinator. Just silly. Might not hurt them in the end, but Williams is pretty good.

Been saying all offseason that I’m not buying the hype until they prove it on the field. They’re still the same old Browns until they prove otherwise. 

19 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Everybody is giving Kitchens and Mayfield all the grief but the Titans aren't getting their due and IMHO that is clouding what the real story should be.  The Titans are a team that can pummel you, they are very strong on both LOS.  They pummeled the Browns, beat down the the Browns O-Line which was exposed as a full blown, Houston Texans-style weakness, and pounded the defensive front 7 which has some big name pass rushers but might not have enough lunch pailers.

The Browns just might be too soft to compete in the bruising AFC North and that's the real story.

1 hour ago, pisceschica said:

I think he’s dead :o

Fractured skull, shoulder, and ribs. I think he's going to be ok. LINK