Sign in to follow this  
DaBirdwatcher

Browns fans are ready!!!

Nobody will know what the Browns are as a team until about week 8, not even the Browns.

Collecting a bunch of talent is a good start, but it only matters if it turns into a team.

We'll see.

Apparently this guy had a seizure....

Browns Fan Who Fell Off An RV at The Tailgate Had A Seizure And Now Has A Go Fund Me Page

bronsss

Click To Donate

Gofundme - My name is Ashton Shepherd I’m 17 years old and yesterday while I was getting ready to watch the game my mom got a call about my dad and while he was in the muni lot, he had just gotten set up with his friends and he’s been a diehard fan ever since he was born and has had season tickets since 2013 and he was very excited and got on top of their van to take pictures.. as he was taking pictures he had a seizure, he’s been epileptic since he was around 18, but at this point he had been seizure free for 10 months and on medication and he fell off and it caused a break in his shoulder, 6 ribs are broken and a fractured skull with a blood clot formed.. unfortunately it was caught on live TV and the jokes and assumptions have made almost everything worse.. my dad is Andy Shepherd he is 40 years old and has been my best friend since I was born he’s always been there for me so I wanna be there for him and raise money for his surgeries he has to have.. thank you so much to anyone who donates him, his 3 kids and his whole family appreciate you!!!

Click To Donate

Ok so I saw this on the Barstool social media on Sunday and I’ll admit I laughed. I rewtweeted it and made a joke. I mean without knowing the circumstances I thought it was just Browns fans being Browns fans. It turns out it wasn’t. The guy had a seizure and was severely injured.  Well the internet giveth and the internet taketh away. The least I can do is blog the story and get some exposure for him.  Hopefully Stoolies can once again show that we ain’t that bad.   He’s at 17K raised now.  Let’s get enough so that if the Browns ever make it to the playoffs or Superbowl he can go.   And since that probably won’t happen maybe he can just take a nice vacation when he gets healthy.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/browns-fan-who-fell-off-an-rv-at-the-tailgate-had-a-seizure-and-now-has-a-go-fund-me-page?fbclid=IwAR3NO-Q7f5YGTIcHgejESwYVbsIg2T43fiOAR6o2Kgv8Mi9AfXHXXc-CuZA

Why does he need a go fund me page?? Seems like everyone does this anymore. He could afford to go to a NFL game so I'm sure he has medical insurance. 

16 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Why does he need a go fund me page?? Seems like everyone does this anymore. He could afford to go to a NFL game so I'm sure he has medical insurance. 

1.  We don't know if he had medical insurance just because he was tailgating before a game.

2.  Even if he had medical insurance, most insurance is crap and hardly covers anything.

3.  Even if he's covered, with his injuries, he ain't working for a while, and unless he had disability insurance, his bills won't be covered.

4.  We can't assume he had disability insurance because he was tailgating at a game.

So there you have it - good reasons to give gofundme a shot.  Why not?

19 hours ago, Dawkins 20 said:

Which is why he shouldn’t have been on top of a van....stupid ish 

Not to make light of the injury... It was a brutal incident, he fell flat to the ground on live TV for everyone to see. I hope he recovers fully. But it does sound like the Browns game on Sunday too.

20 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

People do it so much now because so many people dont have medical insurance or. Have crappy medical insurance.

22 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I want a new super-duper zero turn radius lawn tractor... I should start one to raise the cost, plus the money for a lifetime supply of gas and oil.

2 hours ago, Utebird said:

People do it so much now because so many people dont have medical insurance or. Have crappy medical insurance.

I understand that and I wasn't just pointing at this guy. It just seems like everyone does it even for nonsense. So it becomes hard to tell who actually even needs it anymore. 

6 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I want a new super-duper zero turn radius lawn tractor... I should start one to raise the cost, plus the money for a lifetime supply of gas and oil.

This is what im taking about more lol. I saw a lady start a  GoFundMe me page because she spent money on a train ticket to meet a guy from tinder that called her fat and left her at the train station lol. 

3 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I understand that and I wasn't just pointing at this guy. It just seems like everyone does it even for nonsense. So it becomes hard to tell who actually even needs it anymore. 

True, my sister started a go fund me to help her as a 30 year old get out of my mothers basement, she got about 20bucks from one donor who im pretty sure was my mom😁

Just now, Utebird said:

True, my sister started a go fund me to help her as a 30 year old get out of my mothers basement, she got about 20bucks from one donor who im pretty sure was my mom😁

Lmao that sounds about right. 

7 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

This is what im taking about more lol. I saw a lady start a  GoFundMe me page because she spent money on a train ticket to meet a guy from tinder that called her fat and left her at the train station lol. 

Yeah, but I have the 'I'm a disabled vet and can't use a push mower' angle... who knows, maybe I can get the mower and a new car... after all, I can't walk 7 miles to the store, either. 

I saw one for $500

"I want to help people and stuff"

8 minutes ago, Utebird said:

🤣

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yeah, but I have the 'I'm a disabled vet and can't use a push mower' angle... who knows, maybe I can get the mower and a new car... after all, I can't walk 7 miles to the store, either. 

Maybe you can get one set up so you can get free Sunday ticket so you don't have to jump through hoops like you do lol

27 minutes ago, Utebird said:

:roll: :roll: 

Dude I hope you're lying.

17 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

:roll: :roll: 

Dude I hope you're lying.

I wish i were too, the go fund me account was accompanied by a video my sister attached which consisted her whining for about 10 minutes of the injustices of life. She even started crying.

The video went viral, well viral among my family and friends.😉

And like i said all she ever got was 1 donation of 20 dollars and im pretty sure it was from my mom.

😁

2 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Maybe you can get one set up so you can get free Sunday ticket so you don't have to jump through hoops like you do lol

Nah, I haven't had Sunday Ticket for a couple of years now. Getting Philly locals with PS Vue is all I need/want.

19 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Nah, I haven't had Sunday Ticket for a couple of years now. Getting Philly locals with PS Vue is all I need/want.

Go fund yourself then!! Lol

2 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Go fund yourself then!! Lol

Actually, a go fund me page to pay for my Philly Locals wouldn't be a bad idea... after all, if I can't walk 7 miles to the store, I damn sure can't walk 400 miles to Philadelphia!

23 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Actually, a go fund me page to pay for my Philly Locals wouldn't be a bad idea... after all, if I can't walk 7 miles to the store, I damn sure can't walk 400 miles to Philadelphia!

Bum!!

I love how a majority of comments on his GoFundMe are other people asking for donations...WTF....

On 9/10/2019 at 1:59 PM, Dawkins 20 said:

So the guy who has epilepsy is standing on top of a van (I don’t have epilepsy and would never do that) while paying attention to something else.... and his 8ish year old son is on Twitter? Are these the activities we’ll be funding?