AlpineEagle

Week 1: Texans @ Saints

You know what would be hilarious?

A Saints WR gets interfered with, but the official misses it. Payton throws the challenge flag with a smirk on his face feeling, this time, they're getting the call right. Then, the official goes to review the play, then makes the announcement that the replay equipment has malfunctioned, and is unavailable for the rest of the night, and the call has to stand.

holy hell, what a catch!!!

raped and he STILL caught it, of course no flag from biased home refs 

I think I hate booger talking all the time more then just his stupid roaming TV's from last year

Just now, bwestbrook36 said:

I think I hate booger talking all the time more then just his stupid roaming TV's from last year

It's a close one, lol

1 minute ago, bwestbrook36 said:

whoever thought it was a good idea to give this idiot airtime needs to fired or demoted 

I like the way O'Brien is calling this so far. Beat Zoolander at his own game...

So the refs missed 2 DPIs on that drive plus that horrible spot on 3rd down. I guess they're afraid to call anything negative against the Saints tonight?

Just now, ShutDownDB said:

So the refs missed 2 DPIs on that drive plus that horrible spot on 3rd down. I guess they're afraid to call anything negative against the Saints tonight?

we're probably going to see this all season. 

Between the eagles secondary/Schwartz and the Patriots punching a ticket to Miami I can’t get excited about football 😭