AlpineEagle

Week 1: Texans @ Saints

7 minutes ago, allphilly said:

It's a close one, lol

I just know fans at the actual games were extremely pissed with his TV's being in the way and I actually think for the one eagles home game the fans threw a fit so much about it they didn't use them for that game lol. 

Big fan of Sean Payton...but taking Brees out to put Casem in to run a couple read options is stupid 

Just now, bwestbrook36 said:

I just know fans at the actual games were extremely pissed with his TV's being in the way and I actually think for the one eagles home game the fans threw a fit so much about it they didn't use them for that game lol. 

The 90in tv thing disgusted me just watching it on TV. I couldnt imagine having to deal with that nonsense at a game.

These announcers are so awful!!! Almost intercepted second time he let one slips through his handd!! Then It was just beyond the finger tips and Hopkins should of had the catch... ESPN is so bad

1 minute ago, heavywchamp said:

That green down indicator banner make me think a flag after every play 

I thought the same.

Watson has no shot at making it though this season un injured. Waaaaay to many hits.

Just now, allphilly said:

Watson has no shot at making it though this season un injured. Waaaaay to many hits.

Texans FO has already taken 3 years off his career w/o providing him protection. 

If this kid had a somewhat functional o-line he would be unstoppable. 

2 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

I feel bad for Watson, he is getting hit on basically every play.

Meh even with the best line scrambling QBs always get hit and sacked more. It's difficult for the lineman to know where the QB is or if he has broken the pocket with their backs turned and they tend to hold on to the ball longer as well. Doesn't mean they should get their arse kicked but, scrambling QBs historically take on more hits and sacks

1 minute ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Meh even with the best line scrambling QBs always get hit and sacked more. It's difficult for the lineman to know where the QB is or if he has broken the pocket with their backs turned and they tend to hold on to the ball longer as well. Doesn't mean they should get their arse kicked but, scrambling QBs historically take on more hits and sacks

Watson is actually hanging on the pocket and only taking off as last resort. He's getting inside pressure from defenders coming unblocked