AlpineEagle

Week 1: Texans @ Saints

1 minute ago, heavywchamp said:

Watson is actually hanging on the pocket and only taking off as last resort. He's getting inside pressure from defenders coming unblocked 

That's true, but usually guys like him get hit more. I like Watson and I think he is gonna be good for a long time. I think he will adjust his game to the pocket more like he is now. Last year the line did absolutely suck for him so it's a combination 

Watson I think would be the one guy that if he pulled an NBA style trade out of Houston, most fans would side with him. They are legit ruining his career and health.

Just now, GroundAttack said:

Can only imagine if that happened to us. Lets go texans

It's much better having the Saints fans feel like they're getting screwed 

I'm no fan of the Saints but the refs ****ed this one up too.

If they're gonna run 10 seconds off, it should be from the end of the previous play, not from where they "happened" to let the clock run to. The Michael Thomas play that got reviewed ended with about 42 seconds left, the Saints ran up to the line on 4th and 1 and Brees ran the sneak with 26 seconds left. The review of the Michael Thomas long conversion, technically, should have occurred with 42 seconds left because that's how much time was remaining. Therefore, the 10 second run off should've been from :42 to :32. 

Just cause we all are bugged by Saints fans doesn't mean we should want the refs to *** up the outcomes of games.

Just now, mike030270 said:

Is he out?

I hope not. He's on my fantasy team. I got like 20 teams but still love Watson.

1 minute ago, heavywchamp said:

Wtf is this crap show for a halftime show? 

What is it? I'm currently not watching the game.

2 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

Wtf is this crap show for a halftime show? 

I'm googling that ish right now, lol

"Mess wit me an git some money"

Was that a parody?

4 minutes ago, terrellowensisapuss said:

I'm no fan of the Saints but the refs ****ed this one up too.

If they're gonna run 10 seconds off, it should be from the end of the previous play, not from where they "happened" to let the clock run to. The Michael Thomas play that got reviewed ended with about 42 seconds left, the Saints ran up to the line on 4th and 1 and Brees ran the sneak with 26 seconds left. The review of the Michael Thomas long conversion, technically, should have occurred with 42 seconds left because that's how much time was remaining. Therefore, the 10 second run off should've been from :42 to :32. 

Just cause we all are bugged by Saints fans doesn't mean we should want the refs to *** up the outcomes of games.

Dude it's the Saints...screw'em let them keep whining