Sign in to follow this  
Portyansky

Another Antonio related article....

So let’s say Brown gets hit hard by this allegation and ends up suspended or on the exempt list... you can already count on Gordon inevitably failing another drug test. They just traded D Thomas to the Jets... the Patriots could realistically be down to just Edelman and a bunch of guys at some point soon. 

12 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

Does her story make any sense to anyone?

Does anything AB does off the field make any sense?   Thats a better questiom

9 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

I thought the same thing... but someone made a good point, if this was really a money grab its not like shes going after him now that he signed a new contract its not like he wasnt rich at the time this was happening to her. He humiliated her and degraded her with what he was putting her through. What a better time to go after him now since hes getting what he wants (being released from the Raiders and going to the Patriots)...

I copied and pasted these comments from PFT.com

streetyson says:
September 11, 2019 at 6:08 am
I’d be saying this even if Brown was a Raider or Steeler – if he "assaulted” her twice in 2017 then why did she carry on working with him AND then have a relationship? I’d be prepared to accept the plausibility of it ending badly in a 2018 rape, but it seemed to continue in some form. So why wait til now, the day after he signs for $9M guaranteed, to lodge a claim? And IF it’s true she chased him for business investment money last year, I’d throw her claim out.

————————————————-
I get what you’re saying here, dude. But, here’s the thing….Brown has been rich for a long time. This woman didn’t read the paper yesterday and see that Brown just made $9M (which lets face it, isn’t a lot of money in the NFL world). No, Brown was obviously abusive towards her (if the released emails are real) and treated her horribly, whether he assaulted her or not. He completely dehumanized and humiliated her with those emails (assuming they are real.) What better way to get back at him than drop this bomb now that everything in his life is falling in to place, DESPITE the fact that he is acting like a complete POS? Also, I believe the lawsuit is only for $75k. No, money isn’t the motivation here….making AB feel as bad as he made her feel seems to be the motivation. Hell hath no fury…….

Karma and Father Time have a way of catching up with us all.

14 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

Does anything AB does off the field make any sense?   Thats a better question i think

dudes a nutcase

13 minutes ago, aspiritfall said:

I thought the same thing... but someone made a good point, if this was really a money grab its not like shes going after him now that he signed a new contract its not like he wasnt rich at the time this was happening to her. He humiliated her and degraded her with what he was putting her through. What a better time to go after him now since hes getting what he wants (being released from the Raiders and going to the Patriots)...

I copied and pasted these comments from PFT.com

streetyson says:
September 11, 2019 at 6:08 am
I’d be saying this even if Brown was a Raider or Steeler – if he "assaulted” her twice in 2017 then why did she carry on working with him AND then have a relationship? I’d be prepared to accept the plausibility of it ending badly in a 2018 rape, but it seemed to continue in some form. So why wait til now, the day after he signs for $9M guaranteed, to lodge a claim? And IF it’s true she chased him for business investment money last year, I’d throw her claim out.

————————————————-
I get what you’re saying here, dude. But, here’s the thing….Brown has been rich for a long time. This woman didn’t read the paper yesterday and see that Brown just made $9M (which lets face it, isn’t a lot of money in the NFL world). No, Brown was obviously abusive towards her (if the released emails are real) and treated her horribly, whether he assaulted her or not. He completely dehumanized and humiliated her with those emails (assuming they are real.) What better way to get back at him than drop this bomb now that everything in his life is falling in to place, DESPITE the fact that he is acting like a complete POS? Also, I believe the lawsuit is only for $75k. No, money isn’t the motivation here….making AB feel as bad as he made her feel seems to be the motivation. Hell hath no fury…….

Karma and Father Time have a way of catching up with us all.

I’m saying this as a general thought and not specific to Brown’s situation, but I don’t see a great deal of difference between doing something like this as an attempt at a money grab, and sitting on this information to use later in life because you foresee a time when things may go well for a person. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

I’m saying this as a general thought and not specific to Brown’s situation, but I don’t see a great deal of difference between doing something like this as an attempt at a money grab, and sitting on this information to use later in life because you foresee a time when things may go well for a person. 

I cant say I disagree with that but she may not have a better time to do this than now... add AB to the #metoo movement

1 minute ago, aspiritfall said:

I cant say I disagree with that but she may not have a better time to do this than now... add AB to the #metoo movement

I would think the best time is soon after it happens. Sitting on that information allows the possibility that he does it to someone else in the meantime. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

I would think the best time is soon after it happens. Sitting on that information allows the possibility that he does it to someone else in the meantime. 

Who knows... Maybe she was afraid to because of his fame and hes rich and has the ability to hire the best lawyers... I mean look at all of Cosbys accuser who waited decades to come forward out of fear... It could be for any number of reasons... I not saying this isnt a cash grab it very well could be. I would never wish sexual assault/rape on anyone but if this is true I hope it brings him down... He needs to go away already... Him and the Patriots deserve each other

2 hours ago, SBorBust said:

I’ll let you know when I get the translation of those AB texts that were made public. Read them 3 different times and had no clue what he was saying. Need to get them translated from Moron to English

4 hours ago, nipples said:

So let’s say Brown gets hit hard by this allegation and ends up suspended or on the exempt list... you can already count on Gordon inevitably failing another drug test. They just traded D Thomas to the Jets... the Patriots could realistically be down to just Edelman and a bunch of guys at some point soon.  

And they would still at least reach the AFC Championship game.

23 minutes ago, Bored said:

And they would still at least reach the AFC Championship game.

Probably, never know though. Brady could completely fall off any day at his age. Look at how fast Peyton went from league MVP to benched for Osweiller. 

Will be interested to see the Ravens against a real team too. They were damn impressive week 1 as were the Chiefs. 

3 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Can I say, thank you dear sweet baby Jesus lying in a manger that Howie didn't go after this guy.  

To be honest, I think he did go after AB and we dodged a bullet.

brown made mention of flying like an eagle after his release.

8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

He's got to be done surely... But he won't be. Goodell will shine down on the Pats. 

I think he's toast. I also think with the Pats losing their rookie OL to injury, this debacle with AB and Brady's age showing up as the season wears on like it did last two years, that team is not looking quite as invincible as they were even a few days ago.

Still early, but I think we actually match up pretty well with them again. Their defense has shown remarkable improvement, but so has our offense. We have the weapons and the coaching to handle them. We play them later this season, so again, it's early, but we'll see.

9 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Can I say, thank you dear sweet baby Jesus lying in a manger that Howie didn't go after this guy.  

Why yes...yes you can.

On 9/11/2019 at 9:12 AM, EagleJoe8 said:

While this is of course true, the lawsuit made it clear why she waited: she was in shock and embarrassed. It wasn't until she spoke with her church's pastor, who encouraged her to come forward, that she initiated the lawsuit. I have to say -- she seems very credible to me, and her behavior is not inconsistent with someone who is a rape victim.

The texts from Brown, as well as the written and signed agreement that Taylor would work with Brown on the promise that he would make no further sexual advances support her story more than they support his.

On 9/11/2019 at 7:57 AM, nipples said:

newt.jpg