AlpineEagle

Week 2: Buccaneers @ Panthers

1 minute ago, Mrkingofspades said:

Wait, did the Bucs just take two TO’s in a row?

They tried to.

What a crap game by two crap teams.  And FWIW, I can't stand Christian McAffery and all the wonderfulness he stands for.  Give me a player who puts my team over the top - not one who has great stats for a loser.

Both teams are garbage.  And all I can think of is that McCaffrey pic from the off season with him flexing his arms,  and how he should have just ran Hargraves T F over,  but tried going around him instead.  Stupid.  

You have a large QB, 4th and inches on the goal line... so start off in the shotgun and fake the Philly Special... yeah, that's the ticket.

All Newton would have had to do was lean forward, under center, and the 1st down was his.

7 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Think Carolina needs to start thinking of life after Cam.

Put up a whopping 11.32 fantasy points for me tonight. Yay! 

Panthers completely misplayed that 4th down after the penalty. Tampa gifted them a QB sneak, and Cam is certainly big enough to pull it off. 

I don't mind the trickery, but I think they would have been better off going for the higher percentage play, and running that last play on one of their goal to go plays. 

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

You have a large QB, 4th and inches on the goal line... so start off in the shotgun and fake the Philly Special... yeah, that's the ticket.

All Newton would have had to do was lean forward, under center, and the 1st down was his.

Looks like we had the same thought. 

4 minutes ago, mr_irie1 said:

Put up a whopping 11.32 fantasy points for me tonight. Yay! 

Time to trade him lol. 

I think they aren't running Cam for a reason.. -6 yards last week.  0 tonight.  Hiding an injury?  His throws have been all over the place also.  

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Panthers completely misplayed that 4th down after the penalty. Tampa gifted them a QB sneak, and Cam is certainly big enough to pull it off. 

I don't mind the trickery, but I think they would have been better off going for the higher percentage play, and running that last play on one of their goal to go plays. 

And some Eagles fans complained about Wentz doing QB sneaks.

Sounds like the offenses set the game back a hundred years. 

I want to see a replay of the failed Philly Special