AlpineEagle

Week 2: Buccaneers @ Panthers

The Bucs defense has only given up one TD in the first two weeks. Pretty impressive, granted they played the 49'ers and Panthers.

11 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Think Carolina needs to start thinking of life after Cam.

Did you see that PC he had after the game where he looked like he was wearing a Shiite hijab??

24 minutes ago, Procus said:

Did you see that PC he had after the game where he looked like he was wearing a Shiite hijab??

Maybe if he put enough time into his craft, and less time into his after game PC, he'd be better off. He's a great athlete no doubt, and he's got a cannon and can fling the ball anywhere.

13 hours ago, mike030270 said:

I think Panthers need another RB

The chick on Good Morning Football predicted this and when she said it, it totally clicked in my mind.  I still vividly remember Norv Turner giving Ricky Williams 52 touches in a week 2 game against Buffalo.  Ricky wasn't the same again until midseason.  Let's just say my FF opponent had McCaffrey and I was laughing inside, there was NO WAY IN HELL, he would recover after that workload on a short week.

Turner is an idiot.

47 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Maybe if he put enough time into his craft, and less time into his after game PC, he'd be better off. He's a great athlete no doubt, and he's got a cannon and can fling the ball anywhere.

Not this year...

And he was flinging the ball everywhere. Too bad it wasn't where he was targeting.

4 hours ago, Dawkins 20 said:

The Bucs defense has only given up one TD in the first two weeks. Pretty impressive, granted they played the 49'ers and Panthers.

Todd Bowles is a darn solid DC.  They have headline talent at all 3 levels.  This is more sustainable than one would think at first glance.