Sign in to follow this  
EagleJoe8

Week 2 Open Discussion.

2 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

Say what you want but I give him props. He supposed to suck anyway right? Fact is he's being very efficient 

I think he has all the potential in the world. He could be what people wanted Vick to be. 

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

???:blink:

I’m saying they are so bad they won’t be able to stop the garbage that is Miami. 

Washington’s DC is from Dallass, PA. If he has a NJ accent he’s officially Mr. NFC East

31 minutes ago, boogyman said:

I could care less. I never overly stress about an opponents possible QB draft pick. Even if they get the guy they want there is a better than average chance the guy is a disappointment. 

There was a time when people were scared for the Buccs to get Winston and Titans to get Mariota. Every year there's a new quarterback teams are scared for teams to get...just for it to be the same 8 to 10 elite QB's every year. No matter how good Trevor Lawrence is........he's more than likely going to a crappy team and he can't save the Dolphins or whoever gets him. 

6 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I’m saying they are so bad they won’t be able to stop the garbage that is Miami. 

Washington’s DC is from Dallass, PA. If he has a NJ accent he’s officially Mr. NFC East

:lol: - It's all good.

10 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Second half Washington can’t stop the dolphins. 

It's hard to stop the other team when they aren't in your stadium.  😃

9 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

It's hard to stop the other team when they aren't in your stadium.  😃

See above

Cowboys can’t seam to get out of their own ways at the goal line. Mistakes erase a touchdown and have to settle for a FG.