Sign in to follow this  
EagleJoe8

Week 2 Open Discussion.

The Steelers could be looking at 0-3 if they lose today because they have to go on the road to SF next week. 

If I'm Seattle, I'm going for it. I trust Wilson more than a kicker when it comes to a FG vs. just getting 1 yard.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

If I'm Seattle, I'm going for it. I trust Wilson more than a kicker when it comes to a FG vs. just getting 1 yard.

Yup. Run it.

Just now, PoconoDon said:

Yup. Run it.

I'm surprised they went with the handoff vs. an option with Wilson. But, it worked.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

I'm surprised they went with the handoff vs. an option with Wilson. But, it worked.

O-lines live for that moment. You gotta give 'em a treat there and just run the ball...unless they stink of course. 

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

O-lines live for that moment. You gotta give 'em a treat there and just run the ball...unless they stink of course. 

Most of the time. But, sometimes you want your best player to decide it. But, Seattle's OL got it done.

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Now there's a shock. Coupons couldn't get a win against a team with a winning record?

:lol:

Image result for how you like that gif

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Go Rams!

Hopefully Saints get lots of penalties:roll:

I mentioned in their MNF thread, it'd be funny if there was a PI that went uncalled, and Payton challenged with a smirk on his face, only to be told the replay equipment malfunctioned and the call must stand.