Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 2: Browns @ Jets

Just now, birdman said:

omg...the slo-mo on that was brutal 

he definitely broke his ankle 

That's what it looked like. I'm not a doctor, but I'm fairly certain an ankle isn't supposed to move like that.

38 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a team prioritize being cool over optimizing chances to win quite like these Browns.

The only team that comes to mind is "Skillz That Killz", the inner-city team from the Dodgeball movie.

I'm still scratching my head on that 3rd and 10 handoff playcall by Kitchins before halftime.  You have a good young QB with excellent WRs and a good TE and you call a give up handoff near midfield?

8 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I'm still scratching my head on that 3rd and 10 handoff playcall by Kitchins before halftime.  You have a good young QB with excellent WRs and a good TE and you call a give up handoff near midfield?

Well kitchens basically admitted before the season he doesn't know what he is doing and didn't ask to be the head coach. So that is the browns thing to do

Just now, DaBirdwatcher said:

That’s gotta be broke

Amazingly, he was walking around on it. Although, when I broke my fibula a few years ago, I didn’t know it was broken and kept working on it until it got too painful. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Amazingly, he was walking around on it. Although, when I broke my fibula a few years ago, I didn’t know it was broken and kept working on it until it got too painful. 

Wuss 😋

1 minute ago, bwestbrook36 said:

That's nothing compared to being tazed in the face by the cops

I’ll take your word for it. 

Just now, bwestbrook36 said:

Lol that was a joke about a certain someone 

Ahhh gotcha. His name came to mind, but I wasn’t sure he got tased in the face or if you had embellished that part. 

The Jets have a whopping negative 12 passing yards when taking sacks into account after a little over a half. They have completed 6 passes for 20 yards. Crazy

17 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Yeah not a weight bearing bone so you can walk on it broken and not know it.  I won’t be shocked if he gets an X-ray and surgery tomorrow.  

15 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Ahhh gotcha. His name came to mind, but I wasn’t sure he got tased in the face or if you had embellished that part. 

That was the claim he made lol. Tased and punched in the back of the head multiple times ... 

4 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Completely forgot there was a semi-pro game on tonight. Oh well...

You mean you didn’t record this game to burn to a DVD, to save for all eternity??