AlpineEagle

Week 3: Titans @ Jaguars

Just now, EaglesRocker97 said:

I have Fournette in fantasy, so I'm still watching, lol.

Me too, and Jags D

Bloody hell!!! Dennis Kelly is still employed. We lost out on that trade for sure.  Although hes probably the reason why Campbell is living in the titans backfield 🙂

18 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Fournette has really not been as good as advertised. Teetering in verge of bust category if he doesn’t pick it up

I’m still watching basically just to see Ramsey. Also I’m a kentucky fan so I’m also watching josh Allen. Nice to see his sack fumble there 

5 minutes ago, Phillyphilly12 said:

Fournette has really not been as good as advertised. Teetering in verge of bust category if he doesn’t pick it up

I think he's been running the ball fine for the most part. Blocking hasn't been good, though, and TEN run d is no slouch. I thought it might be a rough going tonight but that he had a decent shot to at least punch in a TD. He's only my RB2, so I'm still holding out hope.

8 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

I think he's been running the ball fine for the most part. Blocking hasn't been good, though, and TEN run d is no slouch. I thought it might be a rough going tonight but that he had a decent shot to at least punch in a TD. He's only my RB2, so I'm still holding out hope.

I just haven’t been very impressed with the guy since he entered the league. Always injured and when he has been healthy just hasn’t amounted to much

2 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Campbell is a beast.

Be nice if they packaged him up with Ramsey and sent them our way

43 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

What the heck happened to this guy? I wasn't big on him in college, but wow I expected more.

1 minute ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

LOL just when I was talking crap about him

Lol, understandable. -8 yards until that run.

First few weeks of a season are so weird. So Titans kick the cr@p out of the Browns week one. Jaga lose to the Chiefs (fair enough) and then the Colts. But now put a little beat down on the Titans.

And yet the Eagles season is over according to some?

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

First few weeks of a season are so weird. So Titans kick the cr@p out of the Browns week one. Jaga lose to the Chiefs (fair enough) and then the Colts. But now put a little beat down on the Titans.

And yet the Eagles season is over according to some?

The first month of a season is always a little wacky. The Bucs were arguably the best team in the first month of the season last year and they were terrible when all was said and done. Yep, so a lot of football left.