AlpineEagle

Week 3: Titans @ Jaguars

Recommended Posts

I hope everyone will record this game. You may want to watch it several times next off season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Another stellar Thursday night football matchup.  

Better than the Monday night slate so far and upcoming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mike030270 said:

Lol how many fans are going to watch just to see Ramsey

Gotta check out our new CB. 

 

 

:whistle: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mike030270 said:

Lol I clearly don't watch a lot of TNF because I didn't know they added Colleen Wolfe.

Image result for colleen wolfe hot

Hot, and an Eagles fan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Hot, and an Eagles fan!

I would totally hate f her

looks like Nick Foles will need a new team next year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stephen1 said:

I would totally hate f her

looks like Nick Foles will need a new team next year

I almost wonder if this is his last chance. I would hope the Jags don't give up after 1 quarter of a game, but I wonder who would take a chance going forward given that he's 8 years into a career and has never played a full season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I almost wonder if this is his last chance. I would hope the Jags don't give up after 1 quarter of a game, but I wonder who would take a chance going forward given that he's 8 years into a career and has never played a full season.

Was his contract for 1 year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mike030270 said:

Was his contract for 1 year?

4 years, $88 Million.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I almost wonder if this is his last chance. I would hope the Jags don't give up after 1 quarter of a game, but I wonder who would take a chance going forward given that he's 8 years into a career and has never played a full season.

Yeah, if this Minchew kid keeps it up, they probably cut Foles...but Foles can play...someone will give him a shot even if it’s  some team that drafts a qb early and needs to let him sit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Yeah, if this Minchew kid keeps it up, they probably cut Foles...but Foles can play...someone will give him a shot even if it’s  some team that drafts a qb early and needs to let him sit 

So, he'd get a job, but still wouldn't be "the guy".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now