Sign in to follow this  
BillySims

Are the Cowpukes going undefeated?

23 minutes ago, Greenakers2 said:

Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

i wanna see what bs excuse he makes up is it another ""good loss"😂😂

40 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

For anyone that wants to laugh until their stomach hurts 

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dak-is-the-best-qb-in-the-nfl-right-now.440761/

It's interesting seeing their thoughts. I think they fully expect Jason Garrett not to be the coach going into 2020.

from that thread

"Mahomes is great, but I would not trade Dak for him."

🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

33 minutes ago, hanz said:

i wanna see what bs excuse he makes up is it another ""good loss"😂😂

Skip is gonna lean on how Dak "outgunned" Rodgers.  watch.

7 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Skip is gonna lean on how Dak "outgunned" Rodgers.  watch.

And as soon as he does that, Shannon will interrupt him to ask if Dak got the win lol. 

Somebody got ahead of their skis after playing 3 of the worst teams in football. Now the question is are they as bad as they looked against Green Bay? Or are they just trying to find themselves before they settle down and make a run? If it's the latter they'll get a laugher next week against the Jets. That's the perfect team to get right on.

6 hours ago, Excel said:

If it's the latter they'll get a laugher next week against the Jets. That's the perfect team to get right on.

Darnold returns and they may not survive the mano e Mono combat.......................

They’ll go undefeated against winless teams. 3-2 and haven’t beaten a team with a win

3 hours ago, nipples said:

They’ll go undefeated against winless teams. 3-2 and haven’t beaten a team with a win

They beat the dead corpse of Eli Manning.

Darnold about to tear up the Cowboys!! I want the Luke Falk Jets!!

15 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

In all honesty, if Darnold and Mosley play they are a completely different team.

1 hour ago, cowboy30 said:

Lol, you guys are winning either way. With Darnold, it may be a FG closer than it would have been without him. 

57 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Lol, you guys are winning either way. With Darnold, it may be a FG closer than it would have been without him. 

I dunno, closed door meeting, franchise is back, defense has played well, Cowboys might be with both tackles at least hobbled if not out...

Yes I'm taking the Cowboys but Jets could be game here.  Spread is out and its 8.5

Well, the Jets are a bad football team right now. On balance, there's no good reason to think they'll win against Dallas. Still, if they have their 1 good game thins year and Darnold given the Cowboys mono, anything's possible.

All things considered, it's...J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets. Jets.

3 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Sam Darnold is going to torch these bums. 

The way we played last two weeks I agree. I think this game will tell us a lot about the Cowboys. 
Funny thing is 2 weeks ago Eagle fans were torching everyone on their team except of course their chosen one Wentz. Now Cowboy fans are in the same boat except they roast Dak along with the rest of their team mates. 
Brett Favre said Monday that the QB of the Dallas Cowboys is the most scrutinized position in all of sports. 
Right now Eagles are a better team then Dallas and that sux to admit. 

27 minutes ago, gch said:

The way we played last two weeks I agree. I think this game will tell us a lot about the Cowboys. 
Funny thing is 2 weeks ago Eagle fans were torching everyone on their team except of course their chosen one Wentz. Now Cowboy fans are in the same boat except they roast Dak along with the rest of their team mates. 
Brett Favre said Monday that the QB of the Dallas Cowboys is the most scrutinized position in all of sports. 

Wentz gets killed on here all the time. After the falcons and Detroit game a lot of people were bashing the well out of Wentz for not carrying the team on the last drive those 2 games and would not of worried about it if foles was the QB.  

10 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Wentz gets killed on here all the time. After the falcons and Detroit game a lot of people were bashing the well out of Wentz for not carrying the team on the last drive those 2 games and would not of worried about it if foles was the QB.  

You're greatly exaggerating Wentz getting "killed".   It seems any criticism of him qualifies as bashing in some people's eyes.   Some of those same people were crowning Wentz MVP before the season even started.   If he really is of MVP talent, he will overcome the deficiencies of the rest of the team.  That is what MVPs do.

35 minutes ago, Mortimer said:

You're greatly exaggerating Wentz getting "killed".   It seems any criticism of him qualifies as bashing in some people's eyes.   Some of those same people were crowning Wentz MVP before the season even started.   If he really is of MVP talent, he will overcome the deficiencies of the rest of the team.  That is what MVPs do.

By certain people he was getting killed not all. Then there are some people that just give criticism which is fine. Also I'm discussing this with a cowboys fan who thinks no one says anything bad about Wentz which is not true at all. He exaggerated so I did as well. Who cares. 

1 hour ago, gch said:

meh.  Maybe in NFL but not sports.  Try playing forward for Real Madrid or being the highest paid Yankee.  And let's face it, any big city east coast team wouldn't let their Qb get away with a Phillip Rivers type career.  Cowboy Qb's are merely answering for a lot of regular season wins coupled with little playoff success on a national spotlight team.

Troy Aikman was under criticized and overrated if anything.

if jets win this weekend i vote this thread for mvp 😂😂😂

If the Eagles just put up 10 sacks the Cowboys should get 20. Their offensive line is horrendous. Probably the worst in the league.

Also:

Could be a smokescreen of course but it looks like Mosley won't play as well.