Sign in to follow this  
BillySims

Are the Cowpukes going undefeated?

3 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

By certain people he was getting killed not all. Then there are some people that just give criticism which is fine. Also I'm discussing this with a cowboys fan who thinks no one says anything bad about Wentz which is not true at all. He exaggerated so I did as well. Who cares. 

Westbrook, is right I do remember a thread on TATE about a few guys calling out Wentz for loosing those games. 
Those few guys that did, got crushed by many of the Eagle fans. Most will attach the WR’s, TE, and coaches but Wentz was completely off limits of any criticism. 

4 minutes ago, gch said:

Westbrook, is right I do remember a thread on TATE about a few guys calling out Wentz for loosing those games. 
Those few guys that did, got crushed by many of the Eagle fans. Most will attach the WR’s, TE, and coaches but Wentz was completely off limits of any criticism. 

We had 2 threads asking what is wrong with Wentz and I forget what the other one was but, it was definitely a bash fest for a few of them. There is being critical and then there is just being ignorant. There was a healthy mix especially after the Lions game. Then there are the ones that you can't say a word about Wentz without getting your head ripped off. Very few on here that are middle ground. It's either flat out hate or the guy can do no wrong. 

There was a guy that flat out said he hated Wentz actually. 

7 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

We had 2 threads asking what is wrong with Wentz and I forget what the other one was but, it was definitely a bash fest for a few of them. There is being critical and then there is just being ignorant. There was a healthy mix especially after the Lions game. Then there are the ones that you can't say a word about Wentz without getting your head ripped off. Very few on here that are middle ground. It's either flat out hate or the guy can do no wrong. 

There was a guy that flat out said he hated Wentz actually. 

Lol sounds like Cowboys fans.