Sign in to follow this  
BillySims

Are the Cowpukes going undefeated?

2 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

The Eagles always seems to play the Pats tough and will completely neutralize their running game. The Birds may have reinforcements in the secondary by that time as well.  

:roll: 

Wait, were you serious? :unsure:

44 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

:roll: 

Wait, were you serious? :unsure:

Right; what reinforcements are the eagles gonna find in 2 weeks?

Unless they have a fluke win like they did in ‘15; I wouldn’t be surprised if eagles are blown out. 

43 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

You have a crafty GM. He’ll figure it out. 

You think we end up with Ramsey when it's all said and done? Word from Mortensen is Roseman has been in the Jags ear every week about aquiring him.

18 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

You think we end up with Ramsey when it's all said and done? Word from Mortensen is Roseman has been in the Jags ear every week about aquiring him.

I hope you give up two first rounders and then hand out a big contract to get him.  He's a good player, but a team killer. 

14 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

I hope you give up two first rounders and then hand out a big contract to get him.  He's a good player, but a team killer. 

Nah, not us. We're good and sweet and bring out the best in people in every way!

3 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Well, so much for that idea lol.

10 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Appreciate the kind gesture but I don't think Belichick will go easy on the Eagles. And the Eagles aren't going to sneak up on the Pats.

I dont think that matters. Did he go easy on us in the superbowl? Or did we just beat him?

Having said that looking at it at this moment we dont have a chance. But a football teams season always seem fluid. Who knows how we are playing when we face them.

Now that the season is over....

The cowboys won 8 games.

6 of those games were against teams picking in the top 5 of the 2020 draft.  The other two were the Rams and Us.

Maybe he meant they were going undefeated in the postseason, and technically, he will be correct.

I can assure you, the Cowboys will not lose 1 single game this coming postseason.

Maybe I am a realist, maybe I've become cynical, maybe it's both. no matter what I tend to wait and see how things look around Thanksgiving before I start puffing my chest out.

Just now, Bill_Dance said:

Maybe I am a realist, maybe I've become cynical, maybe it's both. no matter what I tend to wait and see how things look around Thanksgiving before I start puffing my chest out.

Thanksgiving wasn't a very good day for you guys.

On 9/19/2019 at 9:51 PM, BillySims said:

Right now, the only team on their schedule with any chance of beating them is the Patriots. 

Ouch

On 9/20/2019 at 12:51 AM, BillySims said:

Right now, the only team on their schedule with any chance of beating them is the Patriots. 

What a freaken dope. First the TO thread and then this. This guy should just scrub any trace of his screen name from the internet and start over.

Moron.

Oh. And "last visited Sunday at 7:41PM." So you have been lurking and reading about how big of an idiot everyone thinks you are. That's good.

Let’s just hope someone starts another thread like this next year and every year for our entertainment 

17 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

Let’s just hope someone starts another thread like this next year and every year for our entertainment 

As long as it is not this particular guy. His threads are the typing equivalent of vomit.

5 hours ago, Bill_Dance said:

That and seven other days during the season. :censored:

That and 8 others if you consider the Birds winning made the Skins game meaningless, other than costing you 5 draft slots.

7 hours ago, boogyman said:

What a freaken dope. First the TO thread and then this. This guy should just scrub any trace of his screen name from the internet and start over.

Moron.

Dude was still arguing T.O. didn't have any talent 6 years after he retired and was in the hall of fame. Glad I asked a mod to lock that crap thread up.