Sign in to follow this  
BillySims

Are the Cowpukes going undefeated?

It's a long season. Could they? Sure until they lose they can. This week they'll go 3-0 and the week after probably 4-0 against a Brees less Saints team. But they've played some terrible teams so far and ultimately they play pretty much the same teams as us.

Plus they play us twice... 💪

I’d say Green Bay has a chance to beat them as well, but I wish that game were in Green Bay. 

No they can't.  They lose to NE, GB (They just have a hard time beating Rogers), Philly on the road, and Chicago.  You could probably pick another loss somewhere just as a letdown game.  I see Dallas around 11-5.

I’ll answer the question. NO

Dallas will not go undefeated. They are hot now with an easy schedule so far. Long season and in the NFL any team can beat anyone it happens all the time. I never thought Atlanta could beat the Eagles but they did. Dallas could loose on Sunday which would be a huge embarrassment but that’s why they play the games. 

You play as well as your draft and the Cowboys have been far superior to Howie in that dept.  We can expect them to win the division this year, next and going forward until we get someone to draft us thick, strong, tough guys with character who love to play the game over Howie's non stop thin, weak, injured, finesse guys.  Lurie needs to intervene.  I've seen this movie before as it's my 55th season.  It's going to get ugly from here as our older good players sustain injuries and decline.  What really good core younger players do we have on this roster from the last 4 drafts other than Wentz?

2 hours ago, Caribbean Soul said:

LMAO...................Really.  Sorrry ig ther r any typos.  i fel on the flr

Right it’s week 2. They’re a great team that beat two bad teams they should beat.

So you don’t think vikes, packers, rams etc have a chance :lol:

16 hours ago, BillySims said:

Right now, the only team on their schedule with any chance of beating them is the Patriots. 

Hell no.

There are at least four losses: GB, Pats, Split with us, Vikes, maybe even the Bears if they get it together. They have a lot of cold weather games against tough teams late in the season.

That said, they will probably win the East at the rate we're going.

Giants, Skins, and Dolphins. Now there are 3 tough opponents.

The Brokeback Mountaineers going undefeated is merely a mirage. They're good, but they're not that good.

@Weko; Will McClay is their draft 'guru', the guy hits on about 85%-90% in the draft, with rounds 1st-6th usually making the team, but it is in the 4th-6th round were he has really excelled. Quiet guy, very unassuming, but the Jones' duo give his opinions a very wide berth.

2 hours ago, Mearns said:

@Weko; Will McClay is their draft 'guru', the guy hits on about 85%-90% in the draft, with rounds 1st-6th usually making the team, but it is in the 4th-6th round were he has really excelled. Quiet guy, very unassuming, but the Jones' duo give his opinions a very wide berth.

Yep, other teams have trying to hire him for years as a GM but Jerry just keep writing bigger check to keep him in Dallas. 

He is pretty amazing with how much young talent is from the draft. And your right a lot of 4-7 round guys are on this team. 

With the cap space we have we can keep the guys we want even after paying Dak, Coop, and B Jones. 

LVE will cost us a pretty penny when his time is up. 

20 hours ago, weko said:

You play as well as your draft and the Cowboys have been far superior to Howie in that dept.  We can expect them to win the division this year, next and going forward until we get someone to draft us thick, strong, tough guys with character who love to play the game over Howie's non stop thin, weak, injured, finesse guys.  Lurie needs to intervene.  I've seen this movie before as it's my 55th season.  It's going to get ugly from here as our older good players sustain injuries and decline.  What really good core younger players do we have on this roster from the last 4 drafts other than Wentz?

Goedirt and dillard will be great eagles imo but yeah you’re pretty spot on especially on the defensive side 

The schedule is VERY favorable where they might go 10-0 to start the year (probably 9-1).  But the back end is full of tough games.  I had them at 12-4 preseason but with Brees out week 4 I now have them penciled in at 13-3.  The hype is going to continue but remember that NYG/Skins/Miami are going to be picking well within the top 10.

21 hours ago, weko said:

Couldn't disagree more.  If there is one category we have them beat, it's character and that starts at the top with Doug >> Garrett.  But yes they have drafted so well that they have us beat in terms of good YOUNG talent.

They beat the Skins and Giants and will likely beat the really crappy Dolphins lol

There's a CHANCE they lose to Saints but I doubt it since Brees is gone. Their first loss is likely against Packers if Rodgers stays healthy

They have a pretty easy schedule 

4 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

There's a CHANCE they lose to Saints but I doubt it since Brees is gone. Their first loss is likely against Packers if Rodgers stays healthy

That Saints D is good though so that gives them a chance? Though yeah I would say Dullarse are favourites. 

Is this a serious thread?

the eagles x 2, Pats, Packers, Rams and Saints are all very losable games...and then there always seems to be a straight up upset or two a year...that’s off the top of my head w/o looking ...best case Dallas is a 12 win team...more than likely a 11 win team and this is if healthy.

oh yeah...forgot the Vikes....

im sticking with 11 wins for Dallas 

1 minute ago, Captain F said:

JFC... They have beaten 2 teams that will likely go a combined 6-26 

That and it’s Week 2...and how many teams have ever had an undefeated season in like 75 years? 2? Probably only been a couple 1 loss teams too....that’s a crazy question 

7 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Is this a serious thread?

the eagles x 2, Pats, Packers, Rams and Saints are all very losable games...and then there always seems to be a straight up upset or two a year...that’s off the top of my head w/o looking ...best case Dallas is a 12 win team...more than likely a 11 win team and this is if healthy.

oh yeah...forgot the Vikes....

im sticking with 11 wins for Dallas 

This was a a thread created by the same dummy who created the T.O. thread and not having talent that went on for 10 years. 

33 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

This was a a thread created by the same dummy who created the T.O. thread and not having talent that went on for 10 years. 

That got shut down finally. Maybe he’s hoping this one can be as ridiculous and last ten years too. 

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

That got shut down finally. Maybe he’s hoping this one can be as ridiculous and last ten years too. 

Yeah I finally asked a mod to shut it down lol. 

2 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Yeah I finally asked a mod to shut it down lol. 

Nice. It was long overdue.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Nice. It was long overdue.

I'm actually surprised he started another thread. I thought that was the only reason he was here was to tell his stupid TO story