onejimbob

Bowling Green, KY

My wife and I are driving from Jupiter, FL to Green Bay for the game on the 26th.  We are stopping in Bowling Green, KY this Sunday to watch the Eagles/Lions game.  Does anyone know if there is an Eagles bar in the area, or a good sports bar with the NFL ticket?  Thanks for any assistance.  FLY EAGLES FLY!

Edit

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

Sorry if I don't understand. What you need a sports bar for if you're going to watch the game?

I’m assuming he needs a bar for this Sunday’s game vs. the lions not the Thursday night game 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m assuming he needs a bar for this Sunday’s game vs. the lions not the Thursday night game 

Ahhh he's stopping in KY. Gotcha. That's why I like books with pictures 🤣

I'm sure there's a Buffalo Wild Wings somewhere in Kentucky....   

You'll be hard pressed to find an Eagle themed bar in Kentucky...

as a matter of fact here you go a Buffalo Wild Wings

Bowling Green, KY. 270-842-9464. 1760 Scottsville Rd. Bowling Green, KY. A Map Pin View Map. Order Pickup. Hours. Dine-In Hours. Sunday: 11am - 12am

the website also listed this number for the Bowling Green location in addition to the one above

Phone: (270) 746-9123

Bowling Green! I graduated high school in that sleepy town. It's been years. Sorry can't make a recommendation. 

Not sure but while you are in Kentucky could you throw a beet pie at Moscow mitch for me?

2 hours ago, Redzonemadness said:

If you don't mind driving to Nashville.

I live in Nashville, will have to check that out.

Double Dogs

1780 Scottsville Rd Bowling Green KY

Not a bad little sports bar, I engineered the residential gas line replacement in a neighborhood close by and stopped here to eat a few years ago. They have numerous screens and I'm sure they'd let you at least put the game on one of them, it was in the summertime so not sure if they get the ticket or not..Food isn't bad either. Good luck and enjoy Lambeu. 

Please take time to mourn the victims of the Bowling Green Massacre while you’re there.

16 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Just saying bowling green always makes me think of lighting a bowl of greens lol

11 minutes ago, vaff84 said:

Please take time to mourn the victims of the Bowling Green Massacre while you’re there.

That ‘’massacre’’ is what comes to mind when I hear of Bowling Green Lol. 

Speaking of Kentucky.  I was doing business in KY a few weeks ago and drove the whole state from Louisville down to NC.  There are parts of KY that is the prettiest I have seen.  The rolling hills.  One of the nicest small towns I have ever seen was Bardstown KY.  Which also happens to be the "Bourbon Capital of The World”.  

643 Sports Bar is a decent sports bar in Bowling Green. Its actually part of a complex adjacent to the minor league baseball stadium in town.

Haven't seen an NFL game there but was there for Game 6 of the Bucks-Raptors ECF. Of course you can also try BWW. I haven't been to the BG location so can't comment on it.

There isn't an Eagles themed sports bar in the city (to my knowledge), considering that NFL fans in KY will largely follow the Titans (especially Western KY since BG is only an hour from Nashville), Bengals, Browns, or Steelers.

I did meet a few Eagles fans during my time in KY, but no specific dedicated sports bars. Enjoy your time in Bowling Green. If you're into cars, the National Corvette Museum and Corvette factory is also in BG.

based on these posts you should be good as long as you can find Scottsville road.  lol