Procus

Antonio Brown cut by Pats

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

There was an article I saw about 6 weeks ago ( apologies, do not remember where ) that timeline's the series of events since that hit.  No doubt Burfict broke him.

Obviously that didn't help but, he has had some questionable behavior way before that hit. I think they point to that hit more so now to excuse some of what he has done lately . Which again I think didn't help but, I doubt that hit made him do everything he has done lately. 

Just now, Don Corleone said:

Makes sense... No point in giving him a suspension if he's out of the league. Well there is but the suspension should only start if he signs for a team. 

49 minutes ago, Boss Hawg said:

I read today he sent threatening texts to one of the women. This guy is beyond help. How the Steelers kept this guy in check for as long as they did is amazing.

They have practice with dealing with star players who are sexual deviants off the field.

56 minutes ago, Boss Hawg said:

I read today he sent threatening texts to one of the women. This guy is beyond help. How the Steelers kept this guy in check for as long as they did is amazing.

Yup

52 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Obviously that didn't help but, he has had some questionable behavior way before that hit. I think they point to that hit more so now to excuse some of what he has done lately . Which again I think didn't help but, I doubt that hit made him do everything he has done lately. 

None of us is in a position to say for sure, but his behavior is just not normal

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Yeah, all reports are the Steelers covered up a lot of his antics. 

Surprising he didn't get along with Big Ben.   They are kindred spirits.

4 hours ago, Boss Hawg said:

To be fair he didn’t sexually assault that woman.  She went into his house on several occasions to paint a wall and she admitted that he often walked around naked while he had women in and out of the place.  She knowingly put herself in that situation.  She finished her artwork which took several weeks and trips.  And when he didn’t pay, she suddenly felt violated.  He’s a D.  He’s scum.  He’s a piece of Fing crap.  Be he didn’t touch her, and shes on record saying that nothing physical happened.  He had a towel on his D and flirted.  Wasn’t a problem until he skimmed on a tab, but hey, shady tipped a waitress 10 cents and we wanna crown him king of philly.  So da F do I know 🤷🏻‍♂️

As much of a d bag that he seems to be...... Never charged.  Never convicted.  Never arrested.  He is about to be in the same boat as Kaepernick.  

33 minutes ago, DaBirdwatcher said:

To be fair he didn’t sexually assault that woman.  She went into his house on several occasions to paint a wall and she admitted that he often walked around naked while he had women in and out of the place.  She knowingly put herself in that situation.  She finished her artwork which took several weeks and trips.  And when he didn’t pay, she suddenly felt violated.  He’s a D.  He’s scum.  He’s a piece of Fing crap.  Be he didn’t touch her, and shes on record saying that nothing physical happened.  He had a towel on his D and flirted.  Wasn’t a problem until he skimmed on a tab, but hey, shady tipped a waitress 10 cents and we wanna crown him king of philly.  So da F do I know 🤷🏻‍♂️

Really? Most people hate shady around here. There is a few that still like him just like there is a few that want brown here. 

18 minutes ago, Captain F said:

As much of a d bag that he seems to be...... Never charged.  Never convicted.  Never arrested.  He is about to be in the same boat as Kaepernick.  

2 different situations completely. 

24 minutes ago, Captain F said:

How bad must krapdick be that Assaultio had a job all this time and he didn’t 

Just now, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Cumback player of the year?

👀 

4 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

Man he is wrecking fantasy owners. Lol.  My gosh gordan stock just to a nice jump though! 

Until he fails another test, which should be any day now

10 minutes ago, nipples said:

Until he fails another test, which should be any day now

His problem is pot. His suspension was lifted because nfl isn't cracking down on pot anymore 

1 hour ago, Captain F said:

Kaepernick = turd

AB is total scumbag. He's done in the NFL. If he signs the NFL won't let him play. Put him on the exempt list pending suspension.

I never would have thought that we would be here roughly half a year later and the Steelers were the clear winner of the trade

6 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

Man he is wrecking fantasy owners. Lol.  My gosh gordan stock just to a nice jump though! 

He was on my do not draft list. I didn't care how far he fell. 

5 minutes ago, paco said:

He was on my do not draft list. I didn't care how far he fell. 

My buddy is a raider fan.  Drafted him early.  Was pissed when he left the raiders.  But held on to him.  I offered gordan for brown in a trade when he went to ne. Im stacked at wr so it was a low risk trade for me.   He turned it down.  Lmao so he got f’d 2 times by AB

1 hour ago, paco said:

I never would have thought that we would be here roughly half a year later and the Steelers were the clear winner of the trade

I don’t even recall what Pitt got but it doesn’t matter. At this point, Oakland literally has nothing to show for the trade.