Sign in to follow this  
EagleJoe8

Week 3 Open Discussion.

You all may or may not have heard that Antonio Brown is in the news again. His legendary career with the Pats lasted all of 1 game. Somehow they will have to find a way to beat the Luke Falk led Jets this weekend.

In addition to the Jets, there are going to be a number of teams with new faces at QB this weekend. The Panthers will be without Cam Newton, and will play Kyle Allen when they travel to Arizona.

Pittsburgh will be without Big Ben for the rest of the season and will hand the reigns to Mason Rudolph.

The Saints will be without Brees, and will have either Teddy Bridgewater or Taysum Hill under center.

And the Eli Manning era looks to have officially ended as the Giants will turn to rookie Daniel Jones. Hopefully Jones can make as many goofy faces as Eli did.

Talk about the games you'll be watching.

Redzone on one TV, Iggles on my other TV.

Will also be sitting outside, enjoying the 85 degree sunny day, on my new deck. 😎

Dallas will struggle today against Miami! I feel it! Gonna be close. Dallas will be a little cocky. Rosen will give Miami a spark.

2 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Dallas will struggle today against Miami! I feel it! Gonna be close. Dallas will be a little cocky. Rosen will give Miami a spark.

Wouldn’t surprise me. Close game, cowboys pull it out by a TD.  Or they just thrash that dumpster fire of a team... I’d be more inclined to say they struggle today looking ahead to the Saints next week, but without Brees that shouldn’t be the case. 

Hard downpour in KC right now. Not sure what they're expecting at game time.

Raining hard in GB too.

Dak and Dallas is just being greedy...trying to throw everything 20+ yards down the field...gashing them running, but getting pass happy 

4 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

Good call. 

Dude, Dallas is not that good....take my 11 win prediction and make it 9...can’t rush the passer and for whatever reason they like to play with the db’s almost off the screen. You can run 5-7 yd curl routes  and dump offs to the backs all day on Dallas ...can’t cause a turnover...the Dalllas Defense is over-rated 

Never had a doubt 😂

dalllas came out just trying to throw haymakers on offense...once they stopped doing that they played much better on offense.

wasn’t impressed by Dalllas really... it at least they played better in the 2nd half... Zeke and Pollard both ran for 100 which was cool

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

He's just not very good is he?

He's decent, but I think he was hyped a bit too early coming out of NE.

2 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Minkah Fitzpatrick has an interception for the Steelers. Glad we didn't get him. 

We won't get Ramsey either.

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

We won't get Ramsey either.

I never expected Ramsey. Minkah should have been a done deal. I value him over most DBs in this draft class but it's over now so f it. Who can we land at corner or safety at pick 32 :flex: