Sign in to follow this  
opa-opa

How come Brady's receivers never drop passes

10 hours ago, opa-opa said:

And why do ours drop so much. And it's not like the Pats always have all-world receivers. But seems like even their average WRs never drop a pass. 

They drop passes just like all WR's, the difference is the Pats O is so precise that they make you forget about a drop here and there, precision doesn't exactly define the Eagles O.

It's so funny, Brady played during the preseason and most on this board thought it was a good idea for Wentz to not play, maybe Doug will re-think that foolishness.

11 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

They drop passes just like all WR's, the difference is the Pats O is so precise that they make you forget about a drop here and there, precision doesn't exactly define the Eagles O.

It's so funny, Brady played during the preseason and most on this board thought it was a good idea for Wentz to not play, maybe Doug will re-think that foolishness.

I remember TO and McNabb playing in the first preseason game in 2004 (81 yard pass which was sweet). It gives players an opportunity to get re-familiar and knock the rust off. I don't get understand why these guys don't want to get that time in.

6 hours ago, b_west3 said:

I think Wentz throws the ball too damn har sometimes.  

yeah that pass to Nellie against the falcons actually broke his fingers.

16 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

this

2 minutes ago, DMMVP said:

I remember TO and McNabb playing in the first preseason game in 2004 (81 yard pass which was sweet). It gives players an opportunity to get re-familiar and knock the rust off. I don't get understand why these guys don't want to get that time in.

It's a monkey-see/monkey-do league, they saw the Rams didn't play their starters last year and thought it was a good idea to do the same, that along with a roster of stickmen that they're afraid are going to get broken in two.

10 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

In before this whole topic turns into how it's Wentz's fault.

This raises an interesting philosophical question. 

Is it actually possible to be "in" before the OP? 

That's deep, bro, too deep for me. Where's Michio Kaku when you need him? 

Julian Edelman dropped a pass yesterday on the Patriots 2nd possession and he was wide open!!!!

I think to humiliate him the Patriots o-line all punched him in the chest and he had to leave the game because it hurt him. Or his feelings were hurt, it was one or the other. Not sure.

Accountability!! 

Brady holds his guys accountable as well as himself. 

I just remember last year when Wentz came out and Foles came in the team was inspired and played their hearts out and was able to make the play-offs. 

I just wonder if it’s Wentz leadership or personality that his team just don’t play with the same kind of passion.

i know Wentz played pretty well last game and some what ok the week before, but I did see his fight towards the end when the games are on the line it just didn’t happen for them. 

I do believe that they will be a force later in the season.