EagleJoe8

Week 4 Open Discussion.

Jags lack of self control almost cost them 15 there.

Minshew is a fun player to watch Jacksonville's got a QB controversy on the rise. 

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Cousins sacked yet again.

Put the ball in Cousins hands against good defense in the 4th quarter and you win simple as that.

15 minutes ago, Mortimer said:

68 attempts for Goff!   Andy Reid is turning green right now.

And only 11 rushing attempts. I know the Bucs have a pretty underrated defense, but a 6/1 pass/run ratio likely isn't beating anyone. 

Wade Phillips' D got arse pounded by Jameis Winston. 

Jameis Winston!

:roll:

7 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

27 fumbles since 2017 (most in NFL). Can't believe there's people who thinks he's a great QB.

We just have to win next week because 3-2 and he should be gifting us a win to go 4-2.

58 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Only three home teams won this week. Very odd. Glad we were on the road. 

Very odd week of results. The Ravens? And my god the Rams! What on earth were they playing at? 55 points to the Bucs?

22 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Very odd week of results. The Ravens? And my god the Rams! What on earth were they playing at? 55 points to the Bucs?

An odd week for sure. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

An odd week for sure. 

But we always get a funny week late in September I think? Things tend to start to settle a little bit.

I have to say that Detroit performance gave me hope. They are clearly a pretty good team and one we could have beaten. Losing to them doesn't look quite so bad after they took KC the distance. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

But we always get a funny week late in September I think? Things tend to start to settle a little bit.

I have to say that Detroit performance gave me hope. They are clearly a pretty good team and one we could have beaten. Losing to them doesn't look quite so bad after they took KC the distance. 

That has a way of bringing some people comfort. I’ve never been that way. I don’t feel better because they almost beat KC. I’d be willing to bet that by the 3/4 mark of the season, the Lions are likely still the Lions. I’ll still see it as a game we never should have lost. 

Great week for the Eagles.....they went from basically a 14% chance for the playoffs if they lost, to beating Green Bay with Dallas, Rams, Vikings, Lions, Falcons all losing and being 1 game out of the best record in the NFC.  Weird week for sure!!  That being said, they better f'ing start getting healthy quick.  Beat the Jets...sure...but the 3 road games after....need to go 2-1 in those.  I'd take 5-3 with the injuries and schedule at the halfway point.

34 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

That has a way of bringing some people comfort. I’ve never been that way. I don’t feel better because they almost beat KC. I’d be willing to bet that by the 3/4 mark of the season, the Lions are likely still the Lions. I’ll still see it as a game we never should have lost. 

You're not wrong we should have won as we are a better team. But my assessment that they are a bad team is perhaps a little off.