EagleJoe8

Week 4 Open Discussion.

Josh Allen laying a dud in a game where the bills D have absolutely dominated the Patriots. 3 interceptions after 40 mins of play. Has 3 TD, 6 ints for the season.

looks like the bills are the bears of the AFC. Good Talent (especially Bears) , but the QB play is way subpar. 

Ravens are going for 2. Don't know why. Browns jump offsides, so now the Ravens will try from the 1.

Ravens get the deuce. 24-18 Browns.

Seems like a good day for road teams. Hopefully that trend doesn't continue.

12 minutes ago, Sasashii said:

Josh Allen laying a dud in a game where the bills D have absolutely dominated the Patriots. 3 interceptions after 40 mins of play. Has 3 TD, 6 ints for the season.

looks like the bills are the bears of the AFC. Good Talent (especially Bears) , but the QB play is way subpar. 

I don’t know, I think Allen will be pretty solid. The Patriots have a pretty damn tough defense. 

Well there goes Allen... definite concussion on a blatant helmet to helmet shot. Looked like a pretty dirty hit to me. 

Gotta give Josh Allen a lot of respect there though. Dude showed no fear and a will to win. 

Just now, nipples said:

Well there goes Allen... definite confusion on a blatant helmet to helmet shot. Looked like a pretty dirty hit to me. 

Offsetting penalties negates the personal foul on the Patriots. That penalty really should have been enforced.

Matt Barkley's still in the NFL? Now he's playing in place of Allen.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Offsetting penalties negates the personal foul on the Patriots. That penalty really should have been enforced.

Yep, I hate that rule. Personal Foul should always be enforceable. 

I also hate how if there are two penalties on one team and one on the other they offset. 

Holy crap, Matt Barkley with a dime 20 yards down the field.