EagleJoe8

Week 4 Open Discussion.

Josh Allen just ran into the locker room with his helmet on. They let him keep his helmet, so they must expect to allow him back. Otherwise I'd think they'd take his helmet.

Bills look to be about to go up on the Patriots, they're 2nd and goal at about the 5

Just now, nipples said:

Can’t believe Gore is still running well out there. Dude is like 80 years old. 

Has 110 yards today, so far.

Fing Matt Broccoli. 

Looked like it hit the ground... hopefully review overturns the pick. At least they’ll be backed up to the 1. 

Well, the ball moved when Chung hit the ground, I think it's going to be overturned. Patriots still get the ball but at about the 3, if it is.

Ok, I can't see other games. Bills were 4th and goal down by 1. I score check and the Pats are up 22-10. What happened??

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Ok, I can't see other games. Bills were 4th and goal down by 1. I score check and the Pats are up 22-10. What happened??

Unless my stream is way behind... was just a pick in the end zone for a touchback. Possible overturn, looked like he trapped it. Watching on YouTube TV which is a slight delay but not much usually. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

barkley picked ball out to the 25. NE did not score 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

No, they didn't score. They intercepted Barkley in the endzone but it was overturned, so 1st down at the 2.5 yard line

2 minutes ago, nipples said:

Unless my stream is way behind... was just a pick in the end zone for a touchback. Possible overturn, looked like he trapped it. Watching on YouTube TV which is a slight delay but not much usually. 

2 minutes ago, GroundAttack said:

barkley picked ball out to the 25. NE did not score 

Ok, thanks.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

No, they didn't score. They intercepted Barkley in the endzone but it was overturned, so 1st down at the 2.5 yard line

Yeah, it's back to 16-10 now.

4 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

You don't get Philly locals? The Bills-Patriots are on channel 3.