EagleJoe8

Week 4 Open Discussion.

With no Eagles game on this Sunday, the league has said that football must still be played without us.

The quarter point of the season has the Browns still being, well, the Browns. A 1-2 start with them heading into Baltimore to face a tough Ravens team on the road.

The Denver Broncos are looking for their first win under Vic Fangio. They have a rested Jags team with their new hyped up QB Gardner Minshew come into town. Still no Jaylen Ramsey as he prepares to pack his bags for Philly...I mean, his wife is giving birth in Nashville.

The Chicago Bears have a 2-1 record, which could spell trouble for Kirk Cousins and his sheety record against teams with winning records.

Dallas gets to face a Breesless Saints team when they head to NO on Sunday night. Saints pulled off a huge win in Seattle allowing them to stay in the race until Brees gets back. As much as I hate the Saints, have to pull hard for them this week.

Daniel Jones gave Giants fans a reason to get excited with a win in Tampa last week. Now he gets a chance to even the Giants record when the winless Redskins come to town.

Talk about the games you'll be watching.

Funny but I think the team that might full of themselves right now in the AFC North may be Baltimore.  Have they answered their pass rush questions?  No, not really.  Has Lamar Jackson proven he can beat a good D from the pocket?  No, not really.  Oh btw the strength of the B-More D is the secondary and they kinda banged up.  Yet they are doing the yapping.

I think the Browns big play talent shows up and they win this in Baltimore.

Cowboys/Saints, man it hurts how lucky the Pokes schedule has broken for them.  The Saints just had their emotional post Brees win over in Seattle and are due a let down at home behind Bridgewater who will continue to prove he is nothing more than a mid level backup.

The Bears are going to snap Dalvin Cook in half, Vikes are going to have a new coaching staff maybe by end of year.

Daniel jones will defintely come back to earth very hard and very soon, but I think he keeps the dream alive this week versus Washington.

Stylistically, I find the matchup between Titans/Falcons a good watch for purists.  Titans are maybe the most pure power team in football, falcons are maybe the most pure speed team in football.  Yeah they are both .500 ish teams but it should still be interesting.

And then there's Buffalo.  Should be fun to watch everybody root with the Bills Mafia on Sunday.  And Detroit, the most sneaky good team of the year so far.  Don't see any reason they can't give KC a decent fight.

Nice games this weekend. Already a good start with the Eagles win yesterday.

I think the Browns will fall flat on their face again. They're extra cocky, when they've proven nothing. I hope Lamar Jackson gets a career high rushing game.

19 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Nice games this weekend. Already a good start with the Eagles win yesterday.

I think the Browns will fall flat on their face again. They're extra cocky, when they've proven nothing. I hope Lamar Jackson gets a career high rushing game.

I'm definitely hoping the Browns stay the Browns.

Panthers/Texans maybe. Mainly for Watson

Chiefs/Lions maybe. 

Brady is going to get a bunch of TDs I bet. And speaking of betting there's actually a betting line about people throwing ****s during the Bills/Pats game:lol:

Browns/Ravens maybe. I haven't really watched either QB to see what's all the rave about them yet. I may check them out

Ugh. Have to root for Saints:thumbsdown:

The 4pm games are kind of meh. Still bummed about Foles going down. That was going to be a team I was planning on watching besides Eagles

two 0-3 teams on MNF:lol:

When do teams start getting flexed?

Any thoughts on what two teams should I pick in my suicide league tickets this week? I'm still trying to hold off on some of the elites if I can. My initial thoughts were Houston and Seattle, but people are telling me to not pick a road team in a divisional game (Seahawks). Now, I totally get that logic and follow it often myself, but I just think the talent/coaching gap between Seattle and Arizona is too substantial to really see the 'Hawks losing to the Cards.

So, it looks as if DirectTV (AT&T) has avoided losing CBS for now. As of yesterday, it’s still airing even though it was supposed to stop airing Friday. Maybe a boatload of AFC team fans raised a fit and they got a deal worked out. Keep your fingers crossed this is the case. Would suck having to watch next weeks game on my phone. 

On 9/28/2019 at 12:51 AM, EaglesRocker97 said:

Any thoughts on what two teams should I pick in my suicide league tickets this week? I'm still trying to hold off on some of the elites if I can. My initial thoughts were Houston and Seattle, but people are telling me to not pick a road team in a divisional game (Seahawks). Now, I totally get that logic and follow it often myself, but I just think the talent/coaching gap between Seattle and Arizona is too substantial to really see the 'Hawks losing to the Cards.

I may not be the best person to ask. I got knocked out Thursday. :lol:

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I may not be the best person to ask. I got knocked out Thursday. :lol:

I wasn't touching that game either way.

1 minute ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

I wasn't touching that game either way.

I didn't want to. I usually don't touch Eagles games either way, but I saw no other game I really liked. I took the Chargers week one, so I couldn't pick them over Miami. They have a bad history in Miami anyway. I figured I'd either get an early advance winning on Thursday, or I'd get a big surprising upset. Got the better of the two options.

Damn I miss the ticket. I'm stuck with Redskins/Giants or Browns and Ravens.

Vikings and Bears at 4:25.

36 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Damn I miss the ticket. I'm stuck with Redskins/Giants or Browns and Ravens.

Vikings and Bears at 4:25.

Get a cheap PC/laptop that has windows 10 and you can just stream them through the reddit site I was trying to show you before lol

Or find a college student and use them to get the discount ST

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

Get a cheap PC/laptop that has windows 10 and you can just stream them through the reddit site I was trying to show you before lol

Or find a college student and use them to get the discount ST

I wish I could afford a new PC right now. No OT all year is killing me right now.

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I didn't want to. I usually don't touch Eagles games either way, but I saw no other game I really liked. I took the Chargers week one, so I couldn't pick them over Miami. They have a bad history in Miami anyway. I figured I'd either get an early advance winning on Thursday, or I'd get a big surprising upset. Got the better of the two options.

I already picked Philly week 1 for one of my tickets, which quickly reminded me why I hate picking them.

Is the feature on ST that allows you to watch multiple games at once only available on PC? I remember being able to watch 4 games at once but can't seem to do that with the app on my smart tv

So I just logged through the website and it allows me to watch multiple ones. Strange that the tv app doesn't

Week 4 sucks except for the Eagles victory. Don't see many good matchups and so many teams are banged up right now.

Pats/Bills should be at least interesting since it's a divisional matchup.

Rooting for the Saints (just threw up in my mouth a little bit), and really pulling for an upset of the Boys.

KC/Lions might be interesting for a quarter before the Chiefs simply destroy them.

5 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Some of you guys may have to go to a bar; no way I’m watching skins and giants. 

I can't say I'm excited to watch that game, but I am a little curious to see Daniel Jones play a game.

3 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

So I just logged through the website and it allows me to watch multiple ones. Strange that the tv app doesn't

What website...PM if necessary  :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

What website...PM if necessary  :ph34r:

Sunday Ticket website.

I'm trying to get Game Mix on my smart tv. It works on my laptop but I don't see how you can use it on the tv app