Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 5: Browns @ 49ers

13 minutes ago, nipples said:

I can’t stand Mayfield. But Niners are 3-0 and in the NFC... so unfortunately gotta go for Cleveland here. 

Can't stand the pre season self annointed Browns, OBJ, or arrogant Mayfield. Not sure if 49ers are or that good or will come back to earth. Not worried about any NFC team right now because if Eagles take of business we're fine. 

25 minutes ago, nipples said:

I can’t stand Mayfield. But Niners are 3-0 and in the NFC... so unfortunately gotta go for Cleveland here. 

The niners are good but they have beaten the Bucs, 1-4 Steelers and 0-5 Bengals. Even if they win today things are bound to get a little harder for them. Baker is cocky and Skip likes him. Enough reasons for me to dislike him. Go niners 🙂

It's not looking like Kitchens is getting it done as a HC.  The Browns have more talent this year than last year and they are way too up and down.

10 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

It's not looking like Kitchens is getting it done as a HC.  The Browns have more talent this year than last year and they are way too up and down.

I think that L had a lot to do with Mayfield, they got behind pretty quick and never recovered.......plus Gould missed like 2-3 FG's.

It amazes me the crap talking he did this offseason, trying to be a leader of men when you've only played one season. This could be another disaster in the making.

The cries from OBJ are going to soon start, no way he wants to be there - this is like JUCO for him. 

37 minutes ago, Maga301 said:

I think that L had a lot to do with Mayfield, they got behind pretty quick and never recovered.......plus Gould missed like 2-3 FG's.

It amazes me the crap talking he did this offseason, trying to be a leader of men when you've only played one season. This could be another disaster in the making.

The cries from OBJ are going to soon start, no way he wants to be there - this is like JUCO for him. 

Yeah, but Mayfield is regressing on Kitchens' watch and the Browns are extremely inconsistent.  And, some of Kitchens' playcalls are horrendous.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

Yeah, but Mayfield is regressing on Kitchens' watch and the Browns are extremely inconsistent.  And, some of Kitchens' playcalls are horrendous.

Yea I saw in the 3rd QTR the score was 28-3 and Kitchens was running the ball.

That team likely has one of the best WR duos in the league and they can't score a TD. 

26 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Is he really regressing or did he just overachieve last year? 

7 minutes ago, nipples said:

Definitely the latter in my opinion. He's a good QB I'm not sure he's an elite talent though. 

Im buying the Niners.  they are strong on both LOS.  This team can't just make the playoff, they can do damage when they get there.

12 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Im buying the Niners.  they are strong on both LOS.  This team can't just make the playoff, they can do damage when they get there.

I’d be higher on them if I was a believer in Jimmy. I’m just not. 

4 minutes ago, nipples said:

I’d be higher on them if I was a believer in Jimmy. I’m just not. 

Jimmy is ok.  With that OLine, RB's and the finally unleashed Kyle Shanahan he's in a good place for a solid year.  It's really Shanahan I'm buying.  He was the more glamorous hire over McVay, but while 49ers have been ravaged by injuries the rams never get hurt until this year.  That team is on a mission they got some pent up anger I think they will unleash on the Rams.  As for the Seahawks, is there anything you really like about that team other than Wilson?

28 minutes ago, nipples said:

Probably a little of both, but he isn't even close to where he was last year. 

1 hour ago, PoconoDon said:

49ers look good.

Big game they have against the Rams coming up. Niners can take a good stranglehold of that division putting the Rams 3 games behind.

I really thought going into the season that the browns could be a 7 to 9 win team.  But no. Browns gotta browns.  

2 hours ago, Captain F said:

I really thought going into the season that the browns could be a 7 to 9 win team.  But no. Browns gotta browns.  

And that's the thing isn't it... People started to think this Browns team could finish with a winning record and in fact could potentially win that division. But until a team starts to prove that on the field then they are what they always have been.