Mr Optimistic

Do we have a legit rivalry with the Vikings and their fanbase?

1 hour ago, Columbus Eagle said:

They hate us and have every right to after we ruined their "fairy tale” season in their own house. F ‘em. I hope they hate us even more after this week. 

No.. We ruined it in our own house

15 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Judging by peoples reaction to this thread there is definitely a rivalry. But so far no one is going to the game??

Listening to philly radio today, they were talking about the Minnesota fanbase. They still hate us. Apparently their sports radio station isn't letting Eagles fans on air lmao

definition of butt hurt

13 minutes ago, Swimm said:

No.. We ruined it in our own house

I think he means the superbowl

4th and 26. (My bad. This was the packers and nearly 20 years so I slipped.)

NFC title game, chants in Philly, followed by the COMPLETE dismantling of their #1 defense. 

SUPER BOWL in the PURPLE PALACE. 

Pretty sure they hate us yes. 

I don't really think about them all that much so they may feel like it's a heated rivelry. But I dont see any reason why we would. 

The only really frustrating thing I remember clearly as having huge implications for us was that really weird Tuesday game that basically exposed Michael Vick going forward. 

He never really looked the same after that. The week before that was the greatest comeback in history. 

18 minutes ago, selassieyouth said:

4th and 26. 

NFC title game, chants in Philly, followed by the COMPLETE dismantling of their #1 defense. 

SUPER BOWL in the PURPLE PALACE. 

Pretty sure they hate us yes. 

I don't really think about them all that much so they may feel like it's a heated rivelry. But I dont see any reason why we would. 

The only really frustrating thing I remember clearly as having huge implications for us was that really weird Tuesday game that basically exposed Michael Vick going forward. 

He never really looked the same after that. The week before that was the greatest comeback in history. 

4th n 26 was against the packers. 

Its 3-0 in our favor in the playoffs over the last 15 years or so.  Dont they have to beat us in a real meaningful game for it to be a real rivalry?

4 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

No. Their fan base is a bunch of whiny bishes who thought they were going to be cute and "take over" Philly when all they really did was poke the bear then cried because it mauled them. F the Vikings and their fan base.

you tell them Don C lol

2 hours ago, Captain F said:

4th n 26 was against the packers. 

You are RIGHT..... 

Has it really been so long that I forgot that. 

Yes. Yes it has. We are getting old folks. 

4 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

No, they hate members of this fan base because they were mean to them on their trip to Philly.

eh, it's not often "meanness" is expressed through a simple act of offering beer to visitors.  Sometimes the fans do get caught up in the spirit of the moment.......and get drunk and forgetful.  Brain freeze on opening them before tossing to guests can be a thing............................

11 hours ago, Quiet Boy said:

They don't like us, we don't care about them.

Their colors are girly and their fans are girly.

'Nuff said.                                

:slap:

9 hours ago, Quiet Boy said:

They don't like us, we don't care about them.

That's definitely what Jason Kelce would say.

2 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

Their colors are girly and their fans are girly.

Nuff' said.                                

:slap:

That's why some other NFC North team fans call Minnesota's team the Viqueens.

6 hours ago, manz2821 said:

Its 3-0 in our favor in the playoffs over the last 15 years or so.  Dont they have to beat us in a real meaningful game for it to be a real rivalry?

All I know is that when the Eagles play the Vikings in the playoffs, not only are the Eagles 4-0 against them, but the Eagles are also 4-0 in the playoff games immediately after they play the Vikings.

I LOVE seeing the Eagles play the Vikings in the playoffs, especially in the NFC Championship Game or at least the divisional playoffs.

I will be there with my eagle buddies from Cali!!! I live here in Minnesota and I can tell you they do hate us!!! I will for sure come back to this post!! If you have Facebook check out the nfc elite group on Facebook haha you will see it also 😂😂

23 hours ago, Columbus Eagle said:

They hate us and have every right to after we ruined their "fairy tale” season in their own house. F ‘em. I hope they hate us even more after this week. 

We didn't ruin their fairy tale season inasmuch as we just fulfilled our own at their expense.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:33 PM, ilikepargo said:

7385524-6492409-image-a-17_1544715706576

Are we seriously supposed to respect THIS???

C'mon, man!!!   :roll:

You took our Super Bowl! How dare you!