EagleJoe8

TNF: Giants @ Patriots.

3 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Yup definitely. Game was close, but never really felt like the Giants had a chance to win. But damn, Barkley would have helped. We have zero running game. 

This game in a way reminds me of the 2007 SNF game we played up there with AJ Feeley. They were dominating every opponent, and we were 14 point dogs. We played a hard fought game. Had the lead a couple times in the game, but in the end fell 3 points short.

5 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Pats look very beatable. I wonder if we would have really challenged with a full squad. 

They do.  Don;t get me wrong still dangerous to go all the way, but Brady is finally showing some age.

3 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Pat's offense this season looks mediocre compared to what they usually field. 

Brady showing his age.

Also doesn't help he has no Gronk anymore.

Pats get the Jets next week. Then the Browns at home. 8-0 start for a team that’s not good enough to be 8-0. 

Just now, BKLYNYG said:

Pats get the Jets next week. Then the Browns at home. 8-0 start. 

Browns are a weird team, wouldn't be shocked if they show up for that one.

Just now, dawkins4prez said:

Browns are a weird team, wouldn't be shocked if they show up for that one.

Yup, true. Love seeing OBJ and Vernon do absolutely nothing this season. 

The giants were never in this game.  Brady and Belichick toyed with them.  At no point did any of us think the giants might have a chance and really mean it. 

Brady is 131-20 all time at home.  That's ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Brady showing his age.

Also doesn't help he has no Gronk anymore.

Of course he is finally showing his age but, has the best defense he has had in a long time to help carry him. 

25 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Of course he is finally showing his age but, has the best defense he has had in a long time to help carry him. 

This is perhaps the best Pats team that I've seen. That D is legit scary, I still don't think they've allowed a passing TD through 6 weeks? And in fact add the SB to that where they didn't either. 

7 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

This is perhaps the best Pats team that I've seen. That D is legit scary, I still don't think they've allowed a passing TD through 6 weeks? And in fact add the SB to that where they didn't either. 

They are definitely legit. Brady actually doesn't need to carry the team this year. Like I said figures he is starting to decline but, now has defense and running game to carry him now

20 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

They are definitely legit. Brady actually doesn't need to carry the team this year. Like I said figures he is starting to decline but, now has defense and running game to carry him now

That's what makes Bill so special though right. He's recognised that and built the team ready for that. 

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

How can you tell? The only team they’ve played with a winning record is the Bills, and they’re not exactly an offensive juggernaut. This Pats team doesn’t look nearly as talented as teams past and if Gordon is hurt watch out. 

19 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

How can you tell? The only team they’ve played with a winning record is the Bills, and they’re not exactly an offensive juggernaut. This Pats team doesn’t look nearly as talented as teams past and if Gordon is hurt watch out. 

Zero passing TDs allowed. Through 6 games despite who they've played that's incredible.