Sign in to follow this  
matchew88

Trade Deadline Discussion

Who gets picked up by whom? Speculate and react here.

Jets WR Robby Anderson is a player that could potentially be on the move, he's on a cheap contract which the Eagles could potentially have some interest there. They had interest in him last year, the Jets were asking for a 2nd round pick, Howie went and traded a 3rd for Tate instead.

1 hour ago, Don Corleone said:

Jets WR Robby Anderson is a player that could potentially be on the move, he's on a cheap contract which the Eagles could potentially have some interest there. They had interest in him last year, the Jets were asking for a 2nd round pick, Howie went and traded a 3rd for Tate instead.

When is D Jackson suppose to be back? I haven’t heard anything in weeks?

2 hours ago, gch said:

When is D Jackson suppose to be back? I haven’t heard anything in weeks?

The hope is to have him back for the Dallas game, according to Adam Caplan it's going to be about pain management. And there's this

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/pro-football-doc/story/2019-10-10/profootballdoc-desean-jackson-eagles-injury-core-muscle-surgery-abdomen-groin

So if he does end up having to have surgery, they might decide to make a trade for a WR.

Wow I didn’t realize it was that bad. Good for us but sux for you guys and how well he has adapted with Wentz. 

23 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

This is who I want. I'm of the belief that Jackson is going to keep being week to week, we'll hear he "might" be back next week before every game. Until he's eventually shut down and has surgery.

23 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

Well, we have John Elway coming out saying none of the Broncos players are on the trade block.

No surprise that this is Elway's stance. His job is on the line... he knows he won't get the benefit of another tear down and rebuild.

Hope Elway doesn't go off the deep end and refuse to trade players after 0 - 6 lol

Hopefully the guys the Eagles pick up don't go on F'N IR AS SOON AS THEYRE SIGNED LIKE EVERY F'N ELSE F$#($)^%(FJ#)

6 minutes ago, boogyman said:

We need a rotational pass rusher as well.

Really missing a Chris Long type player.

Underrated need. As stated by other posters in various threads, the failed draft picks have finally caught up to the team. You can't plug in every hole with a veteran player forever, eventually it gets too costly, or the player gets old and injury prone.

This team definitely needs some "band-aid" veterans in the interim (or Jalen Ramsey if he's actually on the block) before they can rectify this in the 2020 draft.

If DJax doesnt play Sunday, maybe they settle him out and trade for another?

Lol, as soon as I heard Peters was traded, I knew the question would be asked why we didn't get him.

Ramsey traded to the Rams for two first round picks. 

Two first round picks...jeez

He's one injury away from all that being a waste.

Is this the season to overpay?

Wow niners got wr sanders and a fifth for a third and fourth pick 

I hope the Giants do a bit of selling at the deadline. Collect an extra pick or two. Jenkins should get some interest. Maybe Eli for two firsts. 🙂

You guys are talking about the eagles trading for a WR and CB. Why? Philly should be sellers too. 

28 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

I hope the Giants do a bit of selling at the deadline. Collect an extra pick or two. Jenkins should get some interest. Maybe Eli for two firsts. 🙂

You guys are talking about the eagles trading for a WR and CB. Why? Philly should be sellers too. 

Start with that Barkley guy. He's no good. Since I'm a nice guy, I'll take him off your hands for Nelson Agholor. He'll be great for Daniel Jones' career!

At this point I’d give 5 first rounders up to get a fast CB! I’ve seen enough of our team getting beat over the last decade. I think we are worse now than when we had Williams and Fletcher. That’s pretty damn sad!