Week 6 Open Discussion.

3 minutes ago, jfluke said:

Yeah, but we didnt get to start 3-0 vs crappy teams to lose 3 in a row 😁

better yet, the beat the Skins, Giants and Dolphins 🤣

2 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

So 9-7 wins the division? Giants still have a shot 😂

7-9 is more like it; they most definitely do :lol:

16 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Remember when everyone was crowning Dallas because they beat Skins, Giants, and Dolphins?

image.jpeg.80433f5ed528f6e279cef379538de6b9.jpeg

thumb_member-when-pepperidge-farm-was-the-remember-meme-pepperidge-farm-6809878.png

Just now, Cthulhu said:

Do the Panthers start Cam when he's ready or stick with the guy that's going?

Who cares Dallas lost!!!!! Lol. Truthfully I dunno

35a9ab8cadfff0824759c2bc32036bd4.jpg

Just now, Uscg-Green said:

Who cares Dallas lost!!!!! Lol. Truthfully I dunno

:lol:  good point

11 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Do the Panthers start Cam when he's ready or stick with the guy that's going?

I bet they keep Cam 'injured' until they lose ugly. Then suddenly, Cam is healed.

Damn just saw that 49ers score. That defense is full of first rounders and playing as well as anyone. They built that team the right way. 

2 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Damn just saw that 49ers score. That defense is full of first rounders and playing as well as anyone. They built that team the right way. 

Agreed, very solid young team. Glad to see that there are some FO's out there that know what the F they're doing when drafting defensive players...

4 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

The niners seem so under the radar. Don't hear much talk about them but that may change after this win.

5 hours ago, gch said:

BTW Dak is the lowest paid QB in the league by a long shot. Oh and Wentz is the 4th highest paid player in the league. You guys most be 5-0. 
oh wait your as bad as we are. 

Dak has a contract that expires after this year and will want top QB money. Then they would have less money to spread somewhere. Do you really think that a new head coach can fix Dak with less cap money?

Look at Buccaneers. They thought B. Arians was able to fix J. Winston, but he still sucks. 

5 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

Boooooo! Told you all Dallas would struggle! Grow a pair Jerry and fire Garrett!!

I'm not too sure if Garrett is one to blame. I have to blame Dak here. He hasn't been too good, especially without Elliot. Romo did fine with Garrett. Garrett isn't one throwing INTs and incomplete passes.

3 hours ago, Uscg-Green said:

Member that missed 40 yarder........

And not kicking FG early in game and going for it (and not making it) instead.

Man oh man the book is out on KC. That Houston D almost had 5 picks against Mahomes, who is looking more and more rattled each week.

Oh Dallas, Dallas Dallas Dallas. Thank you Dallas! Gotta beat them next week though and strangely their loss makes me less confident. They'll be looking to bounce back after a shock loss. 

14 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Not to rain on the party, the 49ers are definitely a strong team at the LOS and are taking out 2 years of injury frustration on anybody in their path.  There won't be a power ranking this week that doesn't have them top 5 and #2 in the NFC.  That said, has Jimmy G really convinced anybody yet?

14 hours ago, Uscg-Green said:

I feel we celebrate as much when Dallas loses as we do when we win. I'm definitely guilty there.

It's a survival tactic from the Eagles' dark ages.